Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Upvasache Pattice recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Upvasache Pattice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Upvasache Pattice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Enhancing Treats.
We are all aware that eating healthy snacks can help us truly feel better inside our bodies. We have a tendency to feel way less gross when we increase our intake of nutritious foods and lower our consumption of processed foods. A little bit of pizza will not cause you to feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s tough to find healthy foods for snacks between meals. Finding snacks that will help us feel better and enhance our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that can be used when you need a fast pick me up.
Yogurt can be a snack many individuals ignore. Often people decide to eat yogurt over a balanced lunch which is not the greatest idea. As a snack, however, yogurt is one of the best things you can reach for. It is a protein-rich supply of healthy minerals and vitamins. Yogurt is often eaten to help manage the digestive system because it is so easily digestible by many people. Yogurt mixes perfectly with nuts and seeds. It’s an easy way to lessen sugar while still enjoying a delicious snack.
You can find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s easy to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to upvasache pattice recipe. You can cook upvasache pattice using 12 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Upvasache Pattice:
- Prepare 3 of – 4 boiled potatoes, peeled, mashed.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of freshly grated coconut.
- Use 3 tsp of roasted peanuts powder.
- Take 3 tsp of Cashew nuts, chopped.
- Provide 1 tsp of raisins.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of sugar.
- Take 1/2 tsp of green chili – ginger paste.
- Use 1 tsp of fresh coriander leaves, chopped.
- Use 3 tsp of arrowroot powder.
- Use 1 tsp of lemon juice.
- Provide of Oil/Ghee for deep frying.
- Provide of Rock salt.
Steps to make Upvasache Pattice:
- In a bowl, mix coconut, cashew nuts, roasted peanuts powder, raisins, rock salt, sugar, lemon juice, green chili-ginger paste, chopped coriander..
- In another bowl, mix mashed potatoes, rock salt and arrowroot powder..
- Make even sized balls of this potato mixture..
- Apply some oil on your palm and flatten the potato mixture balls..
- Fill sufficient coconut mixture in the flattened potato. Gently seal the edges. Filling has to be properly sealed into the potato balls so that while frying the mixture will not come out..
- Heat oil/ghee in a pan..
- In a plate, spread some arrowroot powder..
- Coat the stuffed potato balls in arrowroot powder..
- Deep fry in oil/ghee till crisp, golden brown..
- Serve hot with sweet curd or coriander chutney..
If you find this Upvasache Pattice recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.