Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Roasted Bombay Potatoes 🌱 Plant based recipe recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Roasted Bombay Potatoes 🌱 Plant based recipe recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Healthy eating is nowadays a good deal more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of men and women who are dealing with health conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to follow a healthier way of living and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. In all probability, a lot of people believe that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their way of life. In reality, however, simply making a few small changes can positively affect daily eating habits.
The first change you need to make is to pay more attention to what you buy when you go to the grocery since it is likely that you have the tendency to pick up many of the things without thinking. For example, did you ever think to check how much sugar and salt are in your favorite cereal? One healthy alternative that can give you a good start to your day is oatmeal. By adding fresh fruit, you can make oatmeal taste better and, before you know it, you will have made a positive change to your diet.
All in all, it is easy to start making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to roasted bombay potatoes 🌱 plant based recipe recipe. To cook roasted bombay potatoes 🌱 plant based recipe you need 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Roasted Bombay Potatoes 🌱 Plant based recipe:
- You need 3 tablespoon of veg oil.
- Prepare 700 g of potatoes (approx).
- Take 1 teaspoon of fennel seeds.
- You need 1 teaspoon of mustard seeds.
- Get 2 cloves of minced garlic.
- Get 0.75 teaspoon of salt.
- Provide 2 teaspoon of ground coriander powder.
- Take 1 teaspoon of Garam Masala.
- Take 0.5 teaspoon of mild chilli powder (add the same amount of cayenne chilli powder if you want some extra spice).
- Take 0.5 teaspoon of tumeric.
Instructions to make Roasted Bombay Potatoes 🌱 Plant based recipe:
- Mix the spices, minced garlic and 1 tablespoon of the oil in a small bowl and set aside..
- Pre heat oven to 210deg C. Peel, then cut potatoes into 3cm pieces.
- Boil in a pan of water until just soft but not breaking apart. Drain then toss in 2 tablespoons of veg oil and roast at 210deg for 30-35 minutes until golden crispy & almost done..
- Remove from the over & toss the potatoes in the remaining oil and spice mix. Make sure they are evenly coated, then pop back in the oven for 5-7 minutes more. (don’t let the spices burn).
If you find this Roasted Bombay Potatoes 🌱 Plant based recipe recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.