Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect My potato and veg soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to My potato and veg soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Energy Snacks.
Wholesome eating encourages a feeling of wellness. Increasing our intake of healthy foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy kinds contributes to a more healthy feeling. A salad helps us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Choosing healthier food choices can be difficult when it’s snack time. You can spend numerous hours at the food market searching for the right snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Here are a few healthy snacks that can be used when you need an instant pick me up.
Just about the most popular snack foods is natural yogurt. Eating natural yogurt in place of a wholesome larger lunch is not a good idea. Low fat yogurt makes a wonderful snack, nevertheless. It contains tons of calcium, protein, and B vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can also help your digestive system work appropriately depending upon the culture used to create it. Try adding some wholesome nuts to unsweetened natural yogurt for a healthy snack idea. This reduces your sugar absorption without lowering the taste of your snack.
There are lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Deciding to live a healthy life style can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to my potato and veg soup recipe. To cook my potato and veg soup you need 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook My potato and veg soup:
- Get 2 of potatoes peeled chopped and washed.
- Provide 2 of large onions diced.
- Prepare 2 of large carrots chopped.
- Prepare 4 of celery sticks diced.
- Use 1 bunch of scallion sliced.
- You need 2 of bay leaf.
- Take 2 of veg stock cubes.
- Take 2 tbsp of Worcestershire sauce.
- You need 2 tbsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of dried thyme.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of mixed herbs.
- You need as needed of Oil for saute onions.
- Provide 3 litre of water.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and pepper powder.
Steps to make My potato and veg soup:
- Chopped all veg.
- Heat oil in a pan and saute onions until translucent.
- Add seasoning veg and water.
- Bring to a boil then simmer for 40 mins.
- Blend until smooth and check seasoning and enjoy with homemade brown bread.
- Add more water if it's too thick or make it thicker by add equal amounts cornflour and water mix…its up to you.
If you find this My potato and veg soup recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.