Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Potato Pancakes recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Potato Pancakes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Potato Pancakes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Opting to eat healthily has great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. Poor diet is a leading factor in health conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to follow a healthier way of living and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. A lot of people typically believe that healthy diets require a lot of work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. Contrary to that information, individuals can modify their eating habits for the better by carrying out a couple of simple changes.
These sorts of changes are possible with all kinds of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. For example, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can help counter the bad cholesterol in your diet. It can also be beneficial for your skin since it is an excellent source of vitamin E. If you currently are eating plenty of fresh fruits and veggies, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. If at all possible, buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with deadly pesticides. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and leafy greens, you can also ingest foods that have not lost their nutrients because of storage or not being picked at the right time.
Hence, it should be quite obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to potato pancakes recipe. To make potato pancakes you need 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Potato Pancakes:
- Take 3 of large potatoes.
- Get 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1 of red onion.
- Use 1 of chillie.
- Get 1 tsp of garlic granules.
- Get 1 tsp of ginger.
- You need 1/2 tsp of red pepper powder (optional).
- Get 1/4 teaspoon of mixed herbs.
Steps to make Potato Pancakes:
- Grate potatoes and place in a bowl of cold water. Let sit for 30 minutes.
- Drain the water from bowl, and squeeze out left water in potatoes.
- I a bowl, add all the vegetables (chopped), and seasoning. Add egg and mix..
- On a frying pan with medium high heat, add olive oil, and fry 2 pancakes at a time..
- When the bottom side is golden brown, flip and cook the other side..
- Then done. You can eat it by itself, but it taste even better when you dip it in ketchup..
If you find this Potato Pancakes recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.