Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Meat curry with potato and bindy recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Meat curry with potato and bindy recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Meat curry with potato and bindy recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Energy Snacks.
Enjoying healthy foods makes all the difference in how we feel. When we eat more healthy snacks and less of the bad ones we typically feel much better. A salad helps us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Deciding on healthier food choices can be difficult when it is snack time. You can spend several hours at the food market searching for an ideal snack foods to help you feel healthy. Here are some healthy snacks which you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
If you are looking for a quick snack, you can’t go drastically wrong with a whole grain one. Starting your working day with a piece of whole grain toast can give you that added boost you need to get going. Eating on the run can easily be more healthy with whole grain chips and crackers. Choosing whole grain food items is always better than eating the processed grains we commonly obtain in our grocery stores.
You can find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy and balanced doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to meat curry with potato and bindy recipe. To cook meat curry with potato and bindy you only need 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Meat curry with potato and bindy:
- Use of Meat (500g.
- You need 2 of Potatoes.
- You need of bindy (ladies finger)few.
- Take 2 of medium size onion.
- Prepare 1 of heaped tsp ginger garlic paste.
- Provide 1 1/1 tsp of chilli powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of curry powder.
- Provide 1/3 of tspturmeric powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of cumin and coriander powder.
- Provide of salt.
Steps to make Meat curry with potato and bindy:
- Saute meat in ginger garlic paste to seal the flavour add chopped onion,salt and other dry spices.
- Cover and cook in medium heat for 20 min then put heat down to low and cook for another 10 min.
- Keep an eye on other wise it will stick to the bottom,add green or red chilli if like.
- Add potato and little bit of water and cook 2/3 min then add more water preferably hot enough to cover meat and add okra, cover and cook for another 15 min in high heat.
If you find this Meat curry with potato and bindy recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.