Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Lamb with mashed potato recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Lamb with mashed potato recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Lamb with mashed potato recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Power Treats.
We are all aware that having healthy foods can help us really feel better inside our bodies. If we eat more healthy meals and a lesser amount of of the detrimental ones we typically feel much better. A bit of pizza will not cause you to feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Choosing healthier food choices can be difficult when it’s snack time. Finding snacks that will help us feel better and enhance our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Here are some healthy snacks which you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
One of the most popular snacks is yogurt. The truth is, lots of people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we really do not recommend. Low fat yogurt makes a amazing snack, however. Along with calcium, it’s a good supply of aminoacids and vitamin B. Yogurt is typically eaten to help maintain the digestive system considering that it is so easily digestible by most people. Quick hint: choose unsweetened yogurt and add walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an excellent approach to enjoy a flavorful snack without having too much sugar.
You do not have to look far to discover a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthier doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to lamb with mashed potato recipe. You can cook lamb with mashed potato using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Lamb with mashed potato:
- You need 10 of potatoes.
- You need 2 of carrots.
- You need 500 g of lamb mince.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of dried oregano.
- Use 1 can of chopped tomatoes.
- Use 2 of red wine stock pot.
- Use 400 g of green beans.
- Use 2 of spring onions.
- Use 2 tsp of sugar.
Instructions to make Lamb with mashed potato:
- Chop the potatoes (Peel them first if you prefer) into small chunks, put in a large saucepan with water and 1/2 tsp of salt. Cook until soft (15-20 mins)..
- Trim and grate the carrots..
- Cook the lamb in a large frying pan (no oil, 4-5 mins). Drain off any excess fat..
- Stir the carrot into the lamb mince, then add the dried oregano..
- Pour in the chopped tomatoes, red wine and 100ml water + sugar. Bring to boil, stirring to mix. Reduce the heat to medium and simmer until thick (12-15 mins)..
- Trim the green beans and spring onions..
- Back to the potatoes, add a knob of butter and a splash of milk. Season with salt and pepper. Mash the potato and add spring onion..
- Pour the lamb mixture into an ovenproof dish and spread the mash out on top until it covers the lamb evenly. Bake until golden on top (12-15 mins)..
- Add the green beans to the pan with a splash of water. Pop a lid on the pan and steam-fry until tender (6-8 mins). Season with salt and pepper..
If you find this Lamb with mashed potato recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.