Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Baked Herby Potato Crisps recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Baked Herby Potato Crisps recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Herby Potato Crisps recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Vitality Goodies.
Healthy eating encourages a feeling of well being. Whenever we eat more healthy snacks and a lesser amount of of the unhealthy ones we generally feel much better. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a piece of pizza. Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthy foods for treats between meals. You can spend several hours at the food market searching for an ideal snack foods to make you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack.
Whole grain meals are an superb choice for a fast wholesome snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread along with some protein will sustain you until it’s time for the afternoon meal. Chips and crackers produced from whole grains can be great for quick snack foods to eat on the go. Whole grains are generally better than highly processed grains found in white bread.
A large assortment of instant health snacks is easily available. Being healthy and balanced doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to baked herby potato crisps recipe. To cook baked herby potato crisps you need 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Baked Herby Potato Crisps:
- Take 3 of Irish potatoes.
- Provide 2 tsp of mixed herbs.
- Prepare of Drizzle of oil.
- You need to taste of Salt and pepper.
Steps to make Baked Herby Potato Crisps:
- Preheat oven to 180°C and line a pan.
- Slice potatoes thin (making sure they're all about the same size) and drizzle a little oil over them. Massage the oil into the potatoes then transfer them into a ziplock bag.
- Add herbs, salt and pepper to the bag and shake it all together until evenly distributed on the potato slices.
- Arrange the slices in your pan and bake for 20minutes or until cooked and dry.
- Enjoy with a dipping sauce or just as is!.
If you find this Baked Herby Potato Crisps recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.