Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Potato and marrow soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Potato and marrow soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Potato and marrow soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Boosting Treats.
We are very mindful that having healthy foods can help us really feel better within our bodies. When we eat more healthy meals and a smaller amount of the bad ones we generally feel much better. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a piece of pizza. Deciding on healthier food choices can be tough when it’s snack time. You can spend several hours at the supermarket searching for the right snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack food.
If you are looking for a fast snack, you can’t go completely wrong with a whole grain one. A bit of whole wheat toast, as an example is a great snack in the early morning. When you require a fast snack food on your way out the door, do not forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Whole grains are generally better than refined grains found in white bread.
A large variety of easy health snacks is easily accessible. Deciding to live a healthy way of life can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to potato and marrow soup recipe. To make potato and marrow soup you only need 20 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Potato and marrow soup:
- Prepare of For cooking potatoes:.
- Use 1 of k potatoes, chopped into chunks.
- You need of Water, to boil (enough to cover the potatoes).
- Get 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Take of For cooking marrow:.
- Get 320 g of marrow, sliced into chunks.
- Prepare of Water, enough to boil (enough to cover marrow).
- Provide of Sauté onions and garlic:.
- You need 1 tablespoon of olive or vegetable oil.
- You need 1 of white onion, sliced.
- Prepare 8 of garlic cloves, smashed.
- Use of Stock/broth:.
- Take 2 of vegetable stock cubes.
- Get 250 ml of warm water plus extra 190 ml water.
- You need of Other ingredients:.
- Prepare 120 ml of milk (any milk of choice, I used soya).
- You need of Salt and pepper (white and ground black pepper) to season.
- Take of Garnish:.
- Provide of Sprinkle of ground black pepper, optional.
- Get of Croutons, optional.
Instructions to make Potato and marrow soup:
- In a sauce pan on medium to high heat, place the potatoes, salt and water. Bring to a boil, then lower heat to medium and cook until soft. Drain and set aside to cool..
- In another sauce pan on medium to high heat, place the marrow as and water. Bring to a boil, then lower heat to medium and cook until soft. Then drain and set aside to cool..
- While potato and marrow cool down, in a pan on medium to high heat add oil and sauté the onions until translucent and soft. Remove from heat and let it cool..
- In a measuring jug, pour in 250ml warm water and stock cube. Stir to dissolve mixture..
- In another measuring jug add 120ml of milk..
- To make the soup in a food process add the cooked vegetables and sautéed onions and garlic. Blitz together and then apply pour in the stock bit by bit. Once incorporated pour in the milk bit by bit..
- In a large stockpot or saucepan, pour a bit of the mixture into a sieve at a time and push through the soup. This makes the soup extra smooth..
- Once all of the mixture has pushed through, on medium heat, heat the soup up. In a measuring jug, pour in 190ml warm water and the remaining stock cube. Stir to dissolve mixture. Pour into the soup mixture and stir well. Now season soup with salt and pepper to taste. Once soup is heated through turn off heat..
- In a soup bowl, ladle the soup and serve immediately while pipping hot. Eat as it is or garnish with ground black pepper (optional) and croutons (optional)..
If you find this Potato and marrow soup recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.