Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Greek burgers with potatoes recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Greek burgers with potatoes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Greek burgers with potatoes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that give You Power.
Ingesting healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way we feel. We are likely to feel way less gross when we increase our daily allowance of wholesome foods and lower our consumption of processed foods. A salad helps us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Sometimes it’s hard to find healthy foods for snacks between meals. You can spend hours at the grocery store searching for the perfect snack foods to help you feel healthy. Why not try some of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Just about the most popular snack foods is yogurt. Occasionally people elect to eat yogurt over a nutritious lunch which is not the best idea. Low fat yogurt would make a wonderful snack, nonetheless. It is a protein-rich source of wholesome minerals and vitamins. Yogurt is frequently eaten to help preserve the digestive system because it is so easily digestible by most people. Try putting in some healthy nuts to unsweetened yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an uncomplicated way to minimize sugar while still enjoying a yummy snack.
You can find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy and balanced doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to greek burgers with potatoes recipe. You can cook greek burgers with potatoes using 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Greek burgers with potatoes:
- Provide of Potatoes.
- Prepare 750 g of potatoes.
- You need 1 of lemon juice.
- Get 2 tbsp of Mustard.
- You need of Origano.
- Prepare of Black pepper.
- Use 6 tbsp of Olive oil.
- Prepare of Burgers.
- Prepare 600 g of 15% fat mince.
- You need 1.5 slice of bread.
- Use 10 of cherry tomatos.
- You need 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Get 1 tbsp of vinegar.
- Get 1 of onions.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Oregano.
Steps to make Greek burgers with potatoes:
- Peel the potatoes and cut into 2cm cubes. If using new potatoes no need to peel, just quarter. Put in oven proof dish..
- Season potatoes with salt, pepper and oregano.
- Mix the lemon, mustard, oil and water in a bowl. Add to potatoes and mix. The potatoes should be 2/3 submerged. If not then add more water.
- Cover with foil and cook for 1 hour at 200oC. While cooking make the burgers. After an hour, remove foil, stir and return to oven for 20min.
- Finely chop the onion, tomatoes and make breadcrumbs out of the bread. Mix together by hand with the mince.
- Form the mince into 6 equal sized burgers. Place on top of the potatoes and cook for 30min or until the burgers have browned.
- Turn over the burgers and cook for another 25min.
- Serve with feta cheese.
If you find this Greek burgers with potatoes recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.