Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Tasty creamy mashed potatoes recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Tasty creamy mashed potatoes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tasty creamy mashed potatoes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Energy Treats.
Enjoying healthy foods makes all the difference in the way you feel. Increasing our intake of well balanced meals while lowering the intake of unhealthy types plays a part in a more balanced feeling. A bit of pizza will not make you feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. This is usually a problem, however, in terms of eating between meals. You can spend hours at the grocery store searching for the perfect snack foods to help you feel healthy. Why not try one of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Eating almonds is a fantastic choice as long as you don’t have a nut allergy. As an all-in-one energy booster, almonds offer you many health rewards. Various minerals and vitamins are found in these wonderful nuts. They do, however, come with tryptophan-the same enzyme that makes you tired after eating turkey. But whenever you eat almonds, you do not feel like you must sleep a while. Rather, these nuts help to reduce stress and provide a calming feeling throughout your body. Almonds often give you a general increased sense of well-being.
A large assortment of easy health snacks is easily available. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to tasty creamy mashed potatoes recipe. To make tasty creamy mashed potatoes you need 4 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Tasty creamy mashed potatoes:
- Use of Potatoes.
- Prepare of Salt.
- Take of Butter.
- Take of Milk.
Instructions to make Tasty creamy mashed potatoes:
- First, you need to know how much you're making. So take a pot (one with a lid available), and put an amount of potatoes in it to help you visualize the amount you're gonna get from them.
- Peel potatoes then wash them.
- Cut them up into pieces, smaller pieces cook faster, try not to make them too small. Then put them into the pot.
- Fill the pot with water and (using the lid) pour out the water to give them a final wash.
- Pour water again into the pot just so that the potatoes are covered with water (it's okay if they slightly poke out.
- Add a fair amount of salt. So for my pot here I added about 5 teaspoons..
- Note: not all of the salt will deep into the potatoes, a lot of it will stay in water, but the more you add the more will enter the potatoes.
- Cook the potatoes on medium to high heat, and put the lid on.
- When it seems to almost boil over, move the lid a bit so there is a gap, you can also lower the heat a tiny bit but make sure that you have on medium at the very least.
- To check if they're cooked you can do two things: 1) use a knife and try to stab one potato, if it goes in nicely then atleast he outside is cooked 2) lift the knife above the water with the potatoe still impaled, if it slides off then the middle is also mostly cooked and may be ready.
- Once cooked, use the lid like in step 4 to pour out the water.
- Add a fair amount of butter (I used a quarter of a 250g butter brick).
- Use this bad boy to mash the potatoes a bit.
- Add some milk to your potatoes (I used about half a cup) and continue mashih until it's mashed well.
If you find this Tasty creamy mashed potatoes recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.