Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for French Bread recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best French Bread recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to French Bread recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Keeping Track of What exactly You Consume: How to Do It Correctly.
When you decide to go on a diet one of the very first things that you will learn is that it is important to record what you eat during the day. Keeping your meal log not only helps you see clearly what you are consuming, it helps you see what you are not eating. For example, after maintaining a food journal for a few days, you might see that you are not taking in very many vegetables but that you are consuming lots of sugar and bad carbohydrates. Having it all written down can help you identify the parts of your diet that need to change as well as how much exercise you need to get to make sure that you burn enough calories to keep your waistline in check.
Be as specific as you can get whenever you note down the things you eat. It just isn’t enough to only record “salad” on a list. You need to list all of the materials within that salad as well as the type of dressing on it. You ought to include the quantity of the food you eat. “Cereal” defintely won’t be sufficient but “one cup Fiber One cereal” is okay. Don’t forget that the more of something you consume, the more calories you are going to take in so you need to list out the measurements of what you eat so that you will know just how many calories you take in and will need to burn.
Write down how you feel when you eat. This makes it possible to figure out when you use foods to help soothe emotional issues. It also makes it possible to see clearly which foods you are inclined to choose when you find yourself in certain moods. Many people will reach for junk foods when we are upset, angry or depressed and will be more likely to choose healthier options when we are happy or content. Not only will this let you notice when you reach for precise foods based on your mood, it will help you find ways to keep healthier (but similar) options on hand for those same moods and help you figure out whether or not someone professional can help you deal with the issues that are sending you towards certain foods in the first place.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to french bread recipe. To cook french bread you only need 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make French Bread:
- Use of warm water.
- You need of instant dry yeast.
- Use of sugar.
- Prepare of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare of salt.
- Take of oil.
Steps to make French Bread:
- First of all add instant dry yeast and sugar to warm water and leave it for 5 to 7 minutes..
- In a big bowl, mix all-purpose flour and salt. Now add yeast mixture to it and make a dough. Add oil and knead it for 8 to 10 minutes until smooth and elastic. Now cover the dough and leave it until double in size. It will take approximately one hour..
- After one hour, take out the dough on a floured surface and knock the air out. Divide the dough into two equal portions..
- Take one portion and with the help of dry flour, roll it out in a rectangle. Now start rolling it upwards to form a loaf. Seal the edges and keeping seam side down. Transfer it to a greased baking tray. Repeat the process with the other loaf also..
- Cover and leave it to rest for 30 minutes. Now with a very sharp knife or a razor blade make 3 to 4 cuts on each loaf. Brush both loaves with some water so that it has beautiful crust when it is ready..
- Bake it in a preheated oven at 200 degree for 25 to 30 minutes. When it is ready, take it out and transfer it to a wire rack to cool down..
- French bread can be served as a side dish or it can be used to make sandwiches, bruschetta, french toast etc..
If you find this French Bread recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.