Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Aloo ke kabab (Potato Kabab) Vegan 🍃 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Aloo ke kabab (Potato Kabab) Vegan 🍃 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Deciding to eat healthily provides many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. The overall economy is affected by the number of men and women who are suffering from health conditions such as hypertension, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. Although we’re incessantly being encouraged to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. A lot of people typically assume that healthy diets demand much work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. Contrary to that information, people can modify their eating habits for the better by implementing a couple of modest changes.
These types of changes can be done with all kinds of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. Olive oil, for instance, has monounsaturated fats which are basically good fats that battle the effects of bad cholesterol. It is also a rich source of Vitamin E which has many benefits and is also great for your skin. If you presently eat plenty of fresh fruits and veggies, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. Organic foods are an excellent choice and will reduce any possible exposure to harmful chemicals. You can ensure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier because you will be able to purchase the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
Hence, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to aloo ke kabab (potato kabab) vegan 🍃 recipe. You can have aloo ke kabab (potato kabab) vegan 🍃 using 15 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Aloo ke kabab (Potato Kabab) Vegan 🍃:
- Get 1 kg of white potatoes.
- Take 1 of large onion very finely chopped.
- You need 4 Tbsp of fresh coriander chopped.
- You need 3 Tbsp of Mint chopped.
- You need 1 of green chilli chopped.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of Spring onion chopped.
- Get 1 of lemon juice.
- Take to taste of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Get 1 tsp of red chilli flakes.
- You need 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- Get 1 tsp of cumin powder.
- Provide 1 Tbsp of Chaat masala (optional).
- Prepare 2 slice of bread without corner make a breadcrumbs in chopper or food processor.
- Use of All purpose flour + water make a paste as needed (to be used for dipping the kababs into before frying) Vegetable Oil required.
Instructions to make Aloo ke kabab (Potato Kabab) Vegan 🍃:
- Boil the potatoes, cool down completely then peel and mash them. Add all ingredients Mix well. Shape into round patties. Refrigerate for about an hour (covered with cling wrap)..
- First dip in flour paste then coat in breadcrumbs and fry until golden brown, then blot in kitchen towels.serve hot with ketchup or chutney 😋Enjoy !!!.
- ✅ Tips: Boil the potatoes one day before,making kabab drain all water cool down completely and keep in a fridge..
If you find this Aloo ke kabab (Potato Kabab) Vegan 🍃 recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.