Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Homemade potato samosa (Aloo samosa) Vegan & Vegetarian 🍃 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Homemade potato samosa (Aloo samosa) Vegan & Vegetarian 🍃 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Vitality Treats.
Healthy eating promotes a feeling of well being. When we eat more healthy foods and a lesser amount of of the bad ones we generally feel much better. A piece of pizza does not cause you to feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. This is usually a problem, nevertheless, when it comes to eating between goodies. Finding snacks that help us feel better and boost our stamina often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Why not try one of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you’re looking for a speedy snack, you can’t go wrong with a whole grain one. Starting your working day with a piece of whole grain bread toasted can give you that extra boost you need to get going. When you have to have a fast snack food on your way out the door, do not forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Whole grains are always better than processed grains included in white bread.
There are lots of healthy snacks you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy and balanced doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to homemade potato samosa (aloo samosa) vegan & vegetarian 🍃 recipe. You can have homemade potato samosa (aloo samosa) vegan & vegetarian 🍃 using 21 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Homemade potato samosa (Aloo samosa) Vegan & Vegetarian 🍃:
- Prepare of 🌻For Samosa Dough:.
- Provide 2 cups of Maida (plain flour).
- Provide 5 Tbsp of Vegetable Oil.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of Salt.
- You need 1/2 cup of Water (as required).
- Provide of 🌻For Samosa Filling:.
- Take 2 Tbsp of Oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Coriander Seeds.
- You need 1/2 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Use 1 Tbsp of Ginger Paste.
- Get 1 tsp of Garlic Paste.
- Provide 1 tsp of chopped Green Chillies.
- Provide 2 tsp of Red Chilli Powder.
- Take 2 Tbsp of Coriander Powder.
- Prepare 3/4 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of chat masala powder.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of mango powder (آم چور) / lemon juice.
- Use 1/2 tsp of Garam Masala Powder.
- Get 2 of large Potatoes, boiled, peeled and mashed.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Get of Oil for Frying.
Instructions to make Homemade potato samosa (Aloo samosa) Vegan & Vegetarian 🍃:
- 🌻Samosa Dough: To start making the samosa dough mix together flour and salt and oil. Rub the oil with the flour till it resembles bread crumbs. Start by adding 1/2 cup water and knead it into a firm dough. You may need a few extra teaspoons of water but add as you go. The consistency of the dough should be little hard and smooth. Cover the dough with a damp cloth and set aside..
- 🌻Samosa Filling: Heat oil in a pan. While the oil is heating add coriander seeds & cumin seeds it to the pan. Fry the spices till aromatic but be careful not to burn them. Add ginger, garlic and green chillies and stir fry for a few second. Add the remaining spices, mashed boiled potatoes and salt. mash everything together and then mix it. give it one more good mix and then set the mixture aside to cool completely..
- 🌻Wrapping the samosas: Take a lime sized bowl of dough, roll it between your palms till smooth and dust it with flour. Roll it out into a circle which is less than 1 mm thickness and about 6 inches in diameter. Cut the rolled dough in half. Pick up one half and brush it with a little water along the straight edge of the pastry..
- Now take one edge of the straight side, and place it on the other edge of the straight side in such a way that the dough forms into a cone shape.Pinch the corner of the cone so that its sealed. Place a tablespoon and a half of the filling in the cone, making sure to fill it only 3/4th of the way..
- Brush the inside of the unfilled dough with a little water and seal it by pinching the edge together. Repeat till all the dough is used up. Place the samosas on a greased tray making sure they don’t touch each other and cover them with a damp cloth..
- Heat oil in a pan. To test if the oil is hot enough, add a tiny piece of dough to the oil and if it bubbles and floats on the surface, your oil is ready for frying. Add the samosas to the oil making sure not to overcrowd the pan, and reduce the flame to a simmer..
- Fry the samosas on a low flame till golden brown on both side. Its important to fry them on a low flame, or the pastry would be raw from the inside and golden brown on the outside. Take them out on a plate lined with paper to absorb any extra oil and serve them immediately with ketchup / chutney..
If you find this Homemade potato samosa (Aloo samosa) Vegan & Vegetarian 🍃 recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.