Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for 🥔🥙Potato Samosa (aloo Samosa)🥔🥙 recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect 🥔🥙Potato Samosa (aloo Samosa)🥔🥙 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to 🥔🥙Potato Samosa (aloo Samosa)🥔🥙 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Raising Snack foods.
Enjoying healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way we feel. We tend to feel way less gross when we increase our intake of healthy foods and lower our consumption of processed foods. A little bit of pizza does not have you feeling as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. This can be a problem, however, in terms of eating between snacks. You can spend several hours at the supermarket searching for an ideal snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack food.
Foods made from whole grains are excellent for a easy snack. A piece of whole wheat toast, as an example is a great snack in the early morning. Chips and crackers created from whole grains can be excellent for quick snack foods to eat on the go. Whole grains are always better than processed grains found in white bread.
A large selection of easy health snacks is easily available. Deciding to live a healthy way of life can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to 🥔🥙potato samosa (aloo samosa)🥔🥙 recipe. You can cook 🥔🥙potato samosa (aloo samosa)🥔🥙 using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare 🥔🥙Potato Samosa (aloo Samosa)🥔🥙:
- Provide of Samosa Dough Ingredients.
- Get 2 cups of All-purpose flour 1/2 tsp salt.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Carom seeds 3 tblsp oil or ghee.
- Take 1/2 cup of water or as required.
- You need of Samosa Stuffing.
- Prepare 1/2 kg of potatoes (boiled) 1/3 cup peas (optional).
- You need 1/2 cup of fresh coriander (chopped).
- Provide 1 of tblsp fresh green chilies (chopped).
- Take 1 tsp of salt or to taste 1 tsp red chili powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of coriander powder 1/4 tsp turmeric powder.
- Take 1/2 tsp of chaat masala.
- Take 1/2 tsp of garam masala powder (whole spice powder).
- Provide 1-2 of tblsp oil 1& 1/2 tsp cumin seeds Oil for frying.
Steps to make 🥔🥙Potato Samosa (aloo Samosa)🥔🥙:
- In a bowl, add all-purpose flour, salt carom seeds, ghee and mix well until crumbled. Gradually add water and knead until smooth dough is form, cover with a wet cloth and let it rest for 30 minutes..
- In a large mixing bowl, add potatoes and mash them slightly, add peas, coriander, green chilies salt, red chili powder, coriander powder, turmeric powder, chaat masala, whole spice powder and mix well..
- In a pot, add oil, cumin seeds and mix, add potato mixture and fry for 2 minutes and let it cool. Wet your hands with water and knead dough again..
- Take a small dough, make a ball and coat in dry flour and roll out in oval shape with the help of rolling pin and cut into two equal pieces. On one side of dough, apply water, join two sides/edges to make a cone and press gently to seal the cone..
- Fill the cone with potato stuffing, apply water on the edges and bring the edges together and seal the edges properly. Prepare the remaining samosas similarly and set aside. In a wok, heat oil and fry on medium low flame until golden serve hot with any sauce..
If you find this 🥔🥙Potato Samosa (aloo Samosa)🥔🥙 recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.