Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Macanese Traditional Minchi (Mixed Minced Meat with Potatoes) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Macanese Traditional Minchi (Mixed Minced Meat with Potatoes) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Vitality Treats.
We are very mindful that consuming healthy foods can help us truly feel better in our bodies. We tend to feel way less gross after we increase our consumption of healthy foods and decrease our consumption of unhealthy foods. Eating more vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a slice of pizza. Choosing healthier food choices can be challenging when it is snack time. Shopping for snack foods can be a challenge because you have countless options. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack.
For anybody who is not allergic to nuts, try eating some almonds! As an all-in-one energy booster, almonds provide many health rewards. These types of nuts contain quite a lot of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. They do, however, come with tryptophan-the same enzyme that renders you tired after eating turkey. Nevertheless, you may not need a nap after eating almonds. Alternatively they will just help your muscles and gastrointestinal system relax while also helping you feel less burned out. Almonds frequently provide a general increased feeling of well-being.
A large assortment of quick health snacks is easily obtainable. Deciding to live a healthy way of life can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to macanese traditional minchi (mixed minced meat with potatoes) recipe. You can have macanese traditional minchi (mixed minced meat with potatoes) using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Macanese Traditional Minchi (Mixed Minced Meat with Potatoes):
- You need 300 g of Minced Beef.
- Provide 300 g of Minced Pork.
- You need 600 g of Diced Potatoes.
- Get 1 of Chopped Portuguese Sausage.
- Use 1 of Chopped Onion.
- Take 3 Cloves of Minced Garlic.
- Provide 2 of Chopped Shallots.
- Get 1/4 Teaspoon of White Pepper.
- Get 1/2 Teaspoon of Salt.
- You need 1 Tablespoon of Light Soy Sauce.
- Prepare 1 Tablespoon of Dark Soy Sauce.
- Use 3 of Bay Leaves.
- Use 2 Tablespoon of White Wine.
- Provide 1 of Egg (Optional).
Steps to make Macanese Traditional Minchi (Mixed Minced Meat with Potatoes):
- Marinate the minced meat with some white wine, ground white pepper, light and dark soy sauce..
- Cook the potatoes in boiling water with a bit of salt, drain and set aside..
- Deep fry the potatoes till golden brown, set aside..
- Heat the wok without oil, fry the minced meat till dry, set aside..
- Heat the wok with olive oil, sauté the garlic, shallot, bay leaves and onions till the fragrant..
- Add the fried minced meat and Portuguese sausage, first sauté on high heat then stir fry till cooked..
- Add and mix half of the fried potatoes, then add the other half around the plate and place a fried egg on top..
If you find this Macanese Traditional Minchi (Mixed Minced Meat with Potatoes) recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.