Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Aubergine, tomatoes and olives pasta sauce (vegan) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Aubergine, tomatoes and olives pasta sauce (vegan) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Choosing to eat healthily has incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. The overall economy is affected by the number of individuals who are dealing with health conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to adopt a healthier lifestyle and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. It is likely that lots of people assume it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. It is possible, however, to make some small changes that can start to make a good impact on our everyday eating habits.
You can see results without removing foods from your diet or make huge changes at once. Even more crucial than wholly changing your diet is just substituting healthy eating choices whenever you can. Soon enough, you will find that you actually prefer to consume healthy foods after you have eaten that way for some time. As with many other habits, change happens over a period of time and when a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you are not going to feel the need to return to your old diet.
As you can see, it is not difficult to begin to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to aubergine, tomatoes and olives pasta sauce (vegan) recipe. To cook aubergine, tomatoes and olives pasta sauce (vegan) you only need 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Aubergine, tomatoes and olives pasta sauce (vegan):
- Take 2 of aubergines.
- Prepare 2 of shallots.
- You need 1 of vegetable stock cube.
- Provide 1 handful of olives (better if without the pips to avoid accidents).
- Get 1 of tinned tomatoes (I used tinned cherry tomatoes).
- You need Pinch of sugar.
- Prepare 500 g of pasta.
- Use 2-4 leaves of basil.
Steps to make Aubergine, tomatoes and olives pasta sauce (vegan):
- Start by chopping the aubergines and the shallots ready for cooking making the whole process quicker. Put on water to boil for the pasta with a half handful of rock salt and a big pot.
- Cook the shallots in a pan with some oil on low fire until soft. Add the aubergines and mix well..
- Add the tinned tomatoes, the vegetable stock crumbled and the olives. Add the pinch of sugar to remove the acid of the tomatoes and the basil leaves..
- Leave to cook for 10 minutes or so on low heat. Meanwhile cook the pasta and check it about 1-2 minutes whatever time it says on the package to ensure that it’s al dente. Drain the pasta keeping some of the water in case the sauce is too dry and add the sauce to the pasta pot steering well..
If you find this Aubergine, tomatoes and olives pasta sauce (vegan) recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.