Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Beetroot, carrot and potato salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beetroot, carrot and potato salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Energy Goodies.
Enjoying healthy foods makes all the difference in how we feel. Increasing our daily allowance of well balanced meals while lowering the intake of unhealthy ones plays a role in a more wholesome feeling. A little bit of pizza does not have you feeling as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s difficult to find wholesome foods for snacks between meals. Shopping for snack foods can be a challenge because you have so many options. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting treat.
When looking for a convenient healthy snack, don’t forget about yogurt. Occasionally people decide to eat yogurt over a healthy lunch which is not the best idea. As a food, however, yogurt is one of the greatest things you are able to reach for. Along with calcium, it’s a good source of necessary protein and vitamin B. Yogurt is often eaten to help maintain the digestive system because it is so easily digestible by most people. Yogurt combines perfectly with nuts along with seeds. This reduces your sugar intake without minimizing the taste of your snack.
You don’t have to look far to discover a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Deciding to live a healthy lifestyle can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to beetroot, carrot and potato salad recipe. To make beetroot, carrot and potato salad you only need 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Beetroot, carrot and potato salad:
- Prepare 2 of fresh beetroot.
- Provide 1 of large potato.
- Take 2 of medium size carrots.
- Take 1 of small shallot – thinly sliced.
- Prepare 2 Tbs of extra virgin olive oil.
- Provide 1 tsp of cider vinegar.
- Get to taste of Salt.
- Provide of Freshly ground black pepper.
- Provide 1 tsp of seasoning soy sauce (optional).
Instructions to make Beetroot, carrot and potato salad:
- Start by boiling or steaming the vegetables. If boiling place a pan of water to heat, bring to the boil, season with salt and cook the vegetables leaving the skin on..
- Cook until softened but still firm. To check if cooked using a sharp knife piece in one of the vegetable if it goes in smoothly you know the vegetable is cooked..
- Meanwhile prepare a vinaigrette with the rest of the ingredients. Place all the ingredients in a bowl mix and leave to marinate while vegetable is cooking..
- Once the vegetables are cooked drain and leave to cool down before peeling..
- Peel the cooked vegetables, thinly slice them..
- Place on a large mixing and sprinkle the vinaigrette over..
- A little advice: add the vinaigrette to the sliced vegetables while they are still warm..
- Leave to rest until the vinaigrette totally immerse into the vegetables..
- Just enjoy this colourful root vegetables salad. Typically Mauritian made..
If you find this Beetroot, carrot and potato salad recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.