Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Potato and Eggs Curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Potato and Eggs Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Potato and Eggs Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Enhancing Snack foods.
Wholesome eating helps bring about a feeling of health and wellbeing. Increasing our daily allowance of sensible foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy ones plays a part in a more wholesome feeling. A salad tends to make us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Deciding on healthier food choices can be difficult when it’s snack time. Shopping for snacks can be a challenge because you have a great number of options. Here are some healthy snacks which you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
If you are looking for a fast snack, you can’t go drastically wrong with a whole grain one. Starting your day with a piece of whole grain bread toasted can give you that additional boost you need to get going. Chips and crackers created from whole grains can be excellent for quick treats to eat on the go. Whole grains are generally better than processed grains present in white bread.
You don’t have to look far to locate a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthier doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to potato and eggs curry recipe. To cook potato and eggs curry you only need 18 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Potato and Eggs Curry:
- You need of A. Ingredients.
- Provide 10 of eggs hard boiled eggs.
- Get 500 g of medium size potatoes.
- Get 3/4 C of cooking oil.
- Get 1 of thumb size Tamarind paste + 1/4 C hot water to make thick tamarind juice.
- You need 3 C of water.
- Get of B. Blended Ingredients.
- Provide 1 C of cut,soaked,softened dried chillies.
- You need 1 of small brown onion.
- Get 1 of thumb size ginger.
- Get 4 of small garlics.
- Use 1/4 C of candlenuts.
- Get of C. Curry Paste.
- You need 1/2 C of Baba's Meat Curry Powder.
- Use 1 tbsp of Baba's Fish Curry Powder.
- Get As needed of – Water.
- Get of D. Seasoning.
- Get To taste of – Chicken seasoning powder or salt.
Steps to make Potato and Eggs Curry:
- A – Boil eggs and deep fry until they turn light brown. Peel and cube potatoes. Boil potato until just tender. Soak a thumb size tamarind pulp or paste in 1/4 cup of hot water and squeeze for the juice. Set all these aside..
- B – Place B with 1/4 cup or just enough water in a blender. Blend into a fine paste..
- C – Mix curry powder with enough water until you get a soft curry paste (with thick porridge like consistency)..
- Cooking the dish – Heat 3/4 cup of cooking oil in a wok or deep pan. Add B (blended ingredients). Sauté until aromatic. Add C (curry paste). Keep stirring until oil is slightly separated from the paste before mixing in tamarind juice..
- Add 3 cup of water and potatoes. Stir to mix and then cover the wok/pan with a lid. Simmer for few minutes. Add eggs. Season and adjust seasoning accordingly. Simmer again for another minute or two. Turn off the heat. Garnish with chopped oriental coriander. Left over can be reheated before serving..
If you find this Potato and Eggs Curry recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.