Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Asparagus Cheese and Potatoes Puff Pastry Tart recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Asparagus Cheese and Potatoes Puff Pastry Tart recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Asparagus Cheese and Potatoes Puff Pastry Tart recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that give You Power.
We are very mindful that having healthy meals can help us truly feel better in our bodies. Whenever we eat more healthy foods and less of the bad ones we generally feel much better. A salad helps us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Deciding on healthier food choices can be tough if it is snack time. Shopping for snacks can be a challenge because you have countless options. Here are a handful of healthy snacks which you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
Whole grain snacks are an outstanding choice for a fast balanced snack. Starting your morning with a piece of whole grain toast can give you that additional boost you need to get going. When you have to have a fast treat on your way out the door, never forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Whole grains are generally better than processed grains present in white bread.
A large assortment of instant health snacks is easily obtainable. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s easy to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to asparagus cheese and potatoes puff pastry tart recipe. To cook asparagus cheese and potatoes puff pastry tart you need 11 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Asparagus Cheese and Potatoes Puff Pastry Tart:
- Get 10 of Asparagus.
- You need 3 of Potatoes.
- Take 3 of Small Zucchini.
- Get 2 of eggs.
- Prepare of Cream.
- Use 100 of Gouda.
- Provide 70 g of Parmigiana Reggiano.
- Provide of Salt.
- Get of Pepper.
- Use 1 of layer of Puff Pastry.
- Provide of Milk.
Steps to make Asparagus Cheese and Potatoes Puff Pastry Tart:
- Peel the 3 small zucchini’s and cut in small dices. Peel 2 potatoes and cut in small dices..
- Add oil to a pan and add the zucchini’s and the potatoes. Cook until soft..
- Peel the other potato and cut in very fine slices..
- 4. Take the bottom part of the Asparagus and chop. 3 cm.
- Put water to boil and add the asparagus, leave to boil for 5 minutes. Then take the asparagus out and dry them..
- Put water to boil and add the slices of potato. Leave to boil for 10 min..
- Dry the potatoes and add grated Parmesan cheese..
- Prepare the cheese sauce. Add the cream and 100 g of Gouda Cheese and stir. Add a bit of milk to the sauce..
- Then add the previously cooked diced zucchini and potatoes to the sauce and mix, add salt and pepper..
- Put in the oven for 20 minutes at 180 C.
- Put the puff pastry in the oven at 180 for 5 minutes. Then take out of the oven and add the cheese sauce with the zucchini’s and the potatoes to the puff pastry. Beat 2 eggs and add over. Then add the asparagus and add the potatoes with Parmesan to cover..
If you find this Asparagus Cheese and Potatoes Puff Pastry Tart recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.