Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Spicy Potato curry with skin recipe recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Spicy Potato curry with skin recipe recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spicy Potato curry with skin recipe recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Healthy eating is today a great deal more popular than before and rightfully so. Poor diet is one factor in health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to lead a more healthy lifestyle and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. It is likely that many people believe it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. In reality, though, just making a couple of modest changes can positively affect everyday eating habits.
These more wholesome food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil, for instance, is loaded with monounsaturated fats which are known as the good fats that combat the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil can also be good for your skin because it is a superb source of vitamin E. If you currently are eating lots of fresh fruits and leafy greens, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. Organic foods are a superb alternative and will reduce any possible exposure to harmful chemical substances. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and veggies, you can also eat foods that have not lost their nutrients as a result of storage or not being harvested at the right time.
Evidently, it’s easy to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to spicy potato curry with skin recipe recipe. You can cook spicy potato curry with skin recipe using 17 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Spicy Potato curry with skin recipe:
- Provide 1 bag of 1 kilo of baby potatoes.
- Use 1 of large onion finely chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 of peppers red green and yellow chopped finely.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of minced ginger garlic and chillies.
- Take 1 tablespoon of oil.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of cumin seeds.
- Take to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of turmeric powder.
- Take 1 teaspoon of jeera powder.
- Take 1/4 teaspoon of sugar.
- Prepare of Squirt of tomato ketchup.
- You need 1 tablespoon of Rajahs chicken masala.
- You need 1 teaspoon of lemon juice.
- Provide 2 tablespoons of chopped coriander.
- You need 2 of chopped tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 of small bowl of passatta.
Steps to make Spicy Potato curry with skin recipe:
- Wash the potatoes then cut them in half I boiled mine in a pressure cooker for 3 whistles. Then left them aside. Remember leave the skin on..
- Add oil to a pan then add cumin seeds and let these pop add onion peppers with garlic ginger and chillies. Add half the coriander and let the mixture become brown. Then add the tomatoes and passatta. Add all the spices salt chilli powder turmeric powder and jeera powder with sugar ketchup masala and lemon juice. Mix this into a lovely gravy then add the potatoes with 1 litre of water and let this simmer until the consistency is just right for a curry..
- Add coriander on top for decoration. Enjoy 😉.
If you find this Spicy Potato curry with skin recipe recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.