Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Egg & Potato Curry with Keema Rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Egg & Potato Curry with Keema Rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Healthy eating is nowadays a lot more popular than before and rightfully so. There are many diseases associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to adopt a more healthy lifestyle and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. People typically believe that healthy diets require much work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. Contrary to that information, people can change their eating habits for the better by implementing some small changes.
These more wholesome food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil, for example, contain monounsaturated fats which are essentially good fats that battle the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil is also a great source of Vitamin E which has a lot of benefits and is also terrific for your skin. It may be that you already believe that you eat fruit and vegetables but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you purchase these. Organic foods are a great alternative and will reduce any possible exposure to toxic chemicals. Searching for a local supplier of fresh vegetables and fruits will give you the option of consuming foods that still contain most of the nutrients which are typically lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold.
Thus, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to egg & potato curry with keema rice recipe. You can have egg & potato curry with keema rice using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Egg & Potato Curry with Keema Rice:
- Provide Handful of boiled new potatoes.
- Provide 3 of free range eggs softly boiled.
- Prepare 1 of red onion sliced.
- You need 1 tsp of chilli powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of turmeric powder (half in the curry half for the rice).
- Prepare 1 tsp of cumin powder.
- Prepare of Selection of red and green chillis finely chopped.
- Provide 400 ml of coconut milk.
- Prepare of Cooked basmati rice.
- Prepare 100 g of lamb mince.
- Use 1/2 tsp of Garam masala.
- You need 1/2 tsp of curry powder.
- Provide leaves of Coriander.
Steps to make Egg & Potato Curry with Keema Rice:
- Gently fry in a little oil the chilli powder, half the turmeric powder and cumin powder, add a splash of water while doing this. Add your onions and chopped fresh chilli. Gently fry until soft..
- Add the coconut milk and bring to the boil stirring continuously, add the boiled potatoes and reduce heat. In the meantime brown your lamb mince and discard any oil. Add the rest of your spices and gently cook out. Stir in your cooked rice and gently stir to cover every grain..
- Finally add your boiled eggs to the curry sauce and present on a place with chopped coriander..
If you find this Egg & Potato Curry with Keema Rice recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.