Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Mashed potatoes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mashed potatoes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Choosing to eat healthily provides many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. There are a number of illnesses linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure. While we’re always being encouraged to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. Most people typically believe that healthy diets call for a great deal of work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. In reality, however, just making a couple of modest changes can positively impact day-to-day eating habits.
To see results, it is definitely not essential to drastically change your eating habits. Even more crucial than entirely changing your diet is simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. Sooner or later, you will see that you actually prefer to ingest healthy foods after you have eaten that way for a while. Gradually, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will completely replace the way you ate previously.
Obviously, it’s not difficult to start integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mashed potatoes recipe. To make mashed potatoes you need 4 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Mashed potatoes:
- Take 700 grams of King Edward potatoes.
- Take 100 ml of full fat milk.
- You need 60 grams of butter.
- Provide of Salt & pepper.
Instructions to make Mashed potatoes:
- Wash & peel potatoes, cut to pieces. Make sure they are the same size. Always leave them in cold water after cut potatoes..
- Add some cold water and potatoes in the large saucepan. Also add good pinch of salt. Close the lid and bring it up to the boil..
- When it’s boiling, check it. Keep the lid on and lower the heat to gentle boil for another 8-10 minutes until it’s tender. Check by using cutlery knife to cut a piece of potato easily..
- Drain the potatoes and leave them to steam- dry in the colander for 5 minutes..
- After 5 minutes, add back potatoes to the same pan. Mash it by using masher or pass them through sieve and leave them in the same pan..
- If you don’t cook straight away, you can pack them up in the pan and cover with cling film..
- To cook them in the pan, draw potatoes to one side. Add milk and butter on another side. Season with salt & pepper. Heat the milk and butter. Do not heat up potatoes side. Let the butter melt in the heated milk and bring them up to the boil..
- Once boiling, take the pan off the heat and fold the potatoes to the milk & melted butter until we have soft and fluffy mashed potatoes..
- Serve with or without chopped chives..
If you find this Mashed potatoes recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.