Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Leek, potato and smoked garlic soup with garlic and Rosemary croutons 🌱 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Leek, potato and smoked garlic soup with garlic and Rosemary croutons 🌱 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Boosting Snacks.
We are all aware that eating healthy meals can help us feel better within our bodies. Whenever we eat more healthy snacks and a smaller amount of the detrimental ones we generally feel much better. A salad tends to make us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Sometimes it’s tough to find wholesome foods for something to eat between meals. Shopping for snacks can be a challenge because you have countless options. Here are a few healthy snacks that can be used when you need a quick pick me up.
Probably the most popular treats is natural yogurt. Eating yogurt in place of a wholesome larger lunch just isn’t a good idea. Low fat yogurt helps make a fantastic snack, nevertheless. It is a protein-rich resource of nutritious vitamins and minerals. Yogurt is very easy for the body to digest and, depending on the type of culture used to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help normalize your digestive system. Yogurt mixes wonderfully with nuts as well as seeds. It’s an uncomplicated way to reduce sugar while still enjoying a delicious snack.
You will find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to leek, potato and smoked garlic soup with garlic and rosemary croutons 🌱 recipe. To cook leek, potato and smoked garlic soup with garlic and rosemary croutons 🌱 you need 13 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Leek, potato and smoked garlic soup with garlic and Rosemary croutons 🌱:
- Provide of For the croutons.
- Take 1 slice of bread (I used a seedy sourdough).
- Provide 1 of drizzle of garlic oil (or oil and a little crushed garlic).
- You need 1 sprig of Rosemary.
- Prepare 1 of leek.
- Prepare 3 of red potatoes.
- Provide 1 clove of smoked garlic.
- Get 1 of small red onion.
- Prepare 1 of small white onion.
- Use 2 bowls of veg stock.
- Take 1 teaspoon of vegan butter (optional – to enrich if you wish).
- Take of Optional oat or nut milk (if you prefer a creamy texture).
- Provide to taste of Salt and pepper.
Instructions to make Leek, potato and smoked garlic soup with garlic and Rosemary croutons 🌱:
- Toast the bread and cube. Heat a little oil to a medium heat and toss the cubes in the hot oil. Add a sprig of Rosemary and toss until crispy..
- Wash, peel and roughly chop the veg and throw in a soup maker. Add stock, season and turn to smooth. Alternatively slowly brown onions and leeks. Add the potatoes and stock until veg are soft. Remove from heat and blend..
If you find this Leek, potato and smoked garlic soup with garlic and Rosemary croutons 🌱 recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.