Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Aloo Sabji (Dry Potatoes) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Aloo Sabji (Dry Potatoes) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Vitality Treats.
Healthy eating encourages a feeling of well being. Increasing our intake of sensible foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy types contributes to a more wholesome feeling. A bit of pizza does not cause you to feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s tough to find healthier foods for treats between meals. Shopping for snack foods can be a challenge because you have a great number of options. Why not try one of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you are not sensitive to nuts, try having some almonds! As an all-in-one vitality booster, almonds offer you many health benefits. Almonds really are a natural source of B vitamins along with other vitamins and minerals. They generally do, however, come with tryptophan-the same enzyme that renders you tired after eating turkey. When it comes to almonds, however, they wont cause you to long for a nap. Rather they will just help your muscles and digestive tract relax while also helping you feel less frustrated. From time to time eating almonds can also be a mood booster!
You will find lots of healthy treats you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy and balanced doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to aloo sabji (dry potatoes) recipe. You can have aloo sabji (dry potatoes) using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Aloo Sabji (Dry Potatoes):
- Prepare 500 gram of Potatoes.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of oil.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Use 1/2 tsp of turmeric.
- You need 1/2 tsp of nigella seeds.
- Get 1/2 tsp of carom seeds.
- You need 1/2 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Use 1/2 tsp of garam masala.
- Take 2 of green chillies (optional).
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Take 3 cloves of chopped garlic.
- You need of Coriander for garnish.
Steps to make Aloo Sabji (Dry Potatoes):
- Peel, wash and cut the potatoes in to bite size..
- Part boil them in the salty water. Once boiled, drain them and keep it aside..
- In the wok or frying pan heat up the oil. Sauté the garlic until light brown. Add all the dry spices less the garam masala and cook until aromatic..
- Add the boiled potatoes and add 3 tbsp water. Add garam Masala and salt to taste..
- Serve it in the bowl and garnish with chopped fresh coriander..
If you find this Aloo Sabji (Dry Potatoes) recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.