Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Curried cauliflower,cheese and potato bake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Curried cauliflower,cheese and potato bake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Boosting Snack foods.
Eating healthy foods makes all the difference in the way you feel. If we eat more healthy meals and less of the detrimental ones we usually feel much better. A piece of pizza will not make you feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Deciding on healthier food choices can be challenging when it’s snack time. You can spend several hours at the food market searching for the right snack foods to help you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting treat.
If you’re looking for a speedy snack, you can’t go drastically wrong with a whole grain one. A piece of whole wheat toast, for example is a great snack in the morning. Eating on the run can easily be more healthy with whole fiber chips and crackers. Selecting whole grain food items is always better than eating the highly processed grains we commonly find in our grocery stores.
There are lots of healthy treats you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Determining to live a healthy life style can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to curried cauliflower,cheese and potato bake recipe. You can cook curried cauliflower,cheese and potato bake using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Curried cauliflower,cheese and potato bake:
- Provide of About 1 kg potatoes.
- Take of Some cauliflower florets (abt 300 g).
- Get 2 of medium white onions.
- Use Half of can chopped tomato juice.
- You need 5-6 of Triangle cheese(prefer dairylea).
- Take of Grated mild mozorella/cheddar.
- You need of Spices:,zaatar generous sprinkles btwn layers,tumeric 1 tspn.
- Provide of Salt,maggi,crushed black pepper,ground corriander powder.
- Get of Cooking oil.
- Get 4-5 table spoon of milk.
- Take Splash of milk for mash.
- Take to taste of Red chilli flakes.
- Get pieces of Halal chicken (cooked,left over also works).
Instructions to make Curried cauliflower,cheese and potato bake:
- Boil the potatoes, let cool peel.then knife through then mash.add the milk and butter and some salt.make sure mash is nice and soft by combining well.use metal whisk if need.
- Fry onions in about quater cup/mug (or less) of cooking oil.
- Now add the garlic,tomatoe and then let sizzle without adding water..until onoims soft and cooked.now add other ingreds.also add bit of maggi powder for flavor also add the choped cauliflower,make them small to cook easy and be soft,remove hard stems if prefer.
- Now.can add a bit of water,maybe a splash, if too dry.then time to layer!start with potatoes mash the sauce,chicken and the top layer, sprinkle generous grated cheese evenly cheese break up the cheese triangle and add the dry zaatar or cumin if prefer other spice,garnish.try to press down slightly all side and centr with a flat spoon.bake until melt cheese and brown nicely on top.bismillah enjoy the meal!.
If you find this Curried cauliflower,cheese and potato bake recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.