Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect CLASSIC leek and potato soup! recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to CLASSIC leek and potato soup! recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Enhancing Snacks.
Wholesome eating promotes a feeling of health and wellbeing. Whenever we eat more healthy snacks and a smaller amount of the unhealthy ones we usually feel much better. Eating more vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a piece of pizza. This is usually a problem, nevertheless, when it comes to eating between snacks. Finding snacks that really help us feel better and enhance our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Why not try one of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Certain foods made from whole grains are excellent for a easy snack. A piece of whole wheat toast, as an example is a great snack in the morning. When you have to have a fast snack food on your way out the door, never forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Make the modification from refined products just like white bread to the healthier whole grain choices.
You don’t have to look far to find a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s simple to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to classic leek and potato soup! recipe. To make classic leek and potato soup! you only need 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook CLASSIC leek and potato soup!:
- Take 2 of Medium Potatoes 🥔.
- Prepare 1 of Leek.
- Get 1 of Onion.
- Prepare 2 Cloves of Garlic.
- Prepare 1 of Stock Cube.
- Provide 1 Tbsp of Olive Oil.
- Provide 1 Tbsp of Vegan Butter.
- You need 2 tsp of Nutmeg.
- Provide 1 tsp of Salt.
- Provide 1 tsp of Chilli Flakes.
- Take 150 ml of Water.
- Get 1 Tbsp of Soy Sauce.
- Get 2 Tbsp of Vegan Unsweetened Milk.
- You need to taste of Pepper.
- You need of (Optional) 1 Tbsp Flour.
Steps to make CLASSIC leek and potato soup!:
- Peel and chop the potato. Take a large saucepan and boil until soft in the water with some salt and the oil..
- Chop the leek and onion. Chop the garlic and fry in a non-stick pan. Melt the butter until it froths, then add the leek, onion and garlic. Fry until soft..
- Add the stock cube to the potato water, crumble in to make sure it dissolves. Add the leek and onion, make sure you get all of the butter in! Add the chilli flakes and nutmeg and soy sauce..
- Simmer on a low heat for 10 minutes or so, if the stock tastes bland simply add another stock cube. Add the milk and flour if you prefer the soup to be thicker. Take off the heat and leave to cool for a few minutes, then blend to a smooth paste. Stir through some cracked pepper..
- I served mine with some seeds, virgin olive oil and rocket! Enjoy 😋.
If you find this CLASSIC leek and potato soup! recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.