Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect 🥗Aloo Gobhi🥗 (cauliflower and potato curry) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to 🥗Aloo Gobhi🥗 (cauliflower and potato curry) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Deciding to eat healthily has incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. Poor diet is one factor in illnesses such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. Although we’re always being counseled to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. It is likely that lots of people feel it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. Contrary to that information, people can modify their eating habits for the better by implementing a couple of simple changes.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping because you most probably pick out lots of items out of habit. As an example, if you have a bowl of cereal for breakfast, do you ever stop to see what the sugar and salt content is before getting it? A good healthy substitute can be porridge oats which have been proven to be beneficial for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy each day. By adding fresh fruit, you can make oatmeal taste better and, before you know it, you will have made a positive change to your diet.
Hence, it should be quite obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to 🥗aloo gobhi🥗 (cauliflower and potato curry) recipe. To cook 🥗aloo gobhi🥗 (cauliflower and potato curry) you need 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare 🥗Aloo Gobhi🥗 (cauliflower and potato curry):
- Provide 1/3 cup of vegetable oil.
- Get 1 of large onion, peeled and thinly sliced.
- Provide 1 bunch of fresh coriander, roughly chopped.
- Provide 2 of small green chili, chopped.
- Get 1 tsp of red kashmiri chili powder (to taste).
- Provide 1 of large cauliflower, leaves removed and cut evenly into eighths.
- Get 3 of large potatoes, peeled and cut into even pieces.
- Prepare 4 of fresh diced tomatoes or (half tomato caned).
- Provide 1 tsp of fresh garlic, ginger paste.
- Prepare 1 tsp of white cumin seed.
- Use 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Take 1 tsp of salt (to taste).
- Take 1 tsp of dried fenugreek leaves(kasoori meethi).
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of garam masala powder.
Instructions to make 🥗Aloo Gobhi🥗 (cauliflower and potato curry):
- Heat vegetable oil in a large saucepan. Add the chopped onion and 1 tsp of cumin seeds to the oil. Stir together and cook until onions become light golden, and translucent. Add red chilli powder, turmeric, salt..
- Add kasoori meethi (little bit rubbing in your palm and then added) Add chopped chillis (according to taste) Stir tomatoes into onion mixture. Add ginger and garlic mix thoroughly. Add potatoes and cauliflower to the sauce plus a few tablespoons of water (ensuring that the mixture doesn't stick to the saucepan)..
- Ensure that the potatoes and cauliflower are coated with the curry sauce. Cover and allow to simmer for 15 to 20 minutes (or until potatoes are cooked). sprinkle Garam Masala and chopped coriander leaves on top of the curry..
- Turn off the heat, cover, and leave for as long as possible before serving.
If you find this 🥗Aloo Gobhi🥗 (cauliflower and potato curry) recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.