Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Hasselback potatoes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Hasselback potatoes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Choosing to eat healthily provides great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. There are a lot of health conditions related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure. While we’re incessantly being advised to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. It is likely that a lot of people feel it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. It is possible, however, to make a few small changes that can start to make a positive impact to our day-to-day eating habits.
You can obtain results without having to remove foods from your diet or make huge changes at once. Even more crucial than entirely modifying your diet is simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. Soon enough, you will probably find that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get accustomed to the change. As you stick to your habit of eating healthier foods, you will discover that you no longer wish to eat the old diet.
Obviously, it’s not difficult to start integrating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to hasselback potatoes recipe. To make hasselback potatoes you need 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Hasselback potatoes:
- Provide 8 of long potatoes.
- Get of Lemon.
- You need to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of turmeric.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cumin powder.
- Take 1 tsp of corriander powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic salt.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 1 cube of butter.
Steps to make Hasselback potatoes:
- Wash potatoes nicely. Hold it from one end & thinly slice them way down making sure keeping the base strong.(not breaking it).
- Line a baking tray and keep potatoes on the tray, drizzle a bit of olive oil. Let cook in the oven for 20 mins at 180c.
- Meanwhile combine olive oil, butter & spices. Squeeze a lemon. Take out tray and brush it over those potatoes.
- Bake for 30 mins, take out tray and repeat the brushing process..
- Put back the tray bake for another 10 mins or until potatoes are cooked and golden..
- Serve with choice of salad or dip. I served with guacamole.
If you find this Hasselback potatoes recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.