Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Stuffed potatoes recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Stuffed potatoes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Stuffed potatoes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more publicity than ever before and there are a number of reasons for doing this. There are many illnesses related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from health problems such as heart disease and hypertension. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of living but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. In all probability, most people think that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their way of life. In reality, though, just making a couple of modest changes can positively affect everyday eating habits.
You can obtain results without eliminating foods from your diet or make considerable changes right away. It’s not a bad idea if you desire to make major changes, but the most crucial thing is to gradually switch to making healthier eating choices. As you get used to the taste of healthy foods, you will see that you’re eating more healthily than you did. As with many other habits, change takes place over a period of time and when a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you will not feel the need to return to your old diet.
As you can see, it’s easy to begin integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to stuffed potatoes recipe. To cook stuffed potatoes you need 5 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Stuffed potatoes:
- Take 2 kg of potatoes medium size.
- Get 300 g of minced meat.
- Get 1 of onion finely chopped.
- Prepare of Oil for deep fry.
- You need 2 tbsp of tomato paste or 500 g tomato sauce.
Instructions to make Stuffed potatoes:
- Peel and wash potatoes.
- Core potatoes, then deep fry them untill golden brown, and let them cool.
- Stuffing preparation : heat pan then add 2 tbsp vegetable oil, add diced onion stir untill translucent, then add minced meat stir well on high heat until completely cooked, add salt, cinnamon, and 7 spices stir a little then take it off fire.let it cool.
- Now fill potatoes with meat stuffing to top.
- Line them up in oven try with high edges..
- Add tomato paste water,or tomato sauce, salt, cinnamon and 7 spices.
- Enter try to a preheated oven at 200 degrees Celsius,.
- Boil about 30 minutes.
- Serve hot with vermicelli rice.
If you find this Stuffed potatoes recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.