Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Lemony Salt and Black Pepper Cod on a Gratin Dauphinois Potatoes recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Lemony Salt and Black Pepper Cod on a Gratin Dauphinois Potatoes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Lemony Salt and Black Pepper Cod on a Gratin Dauphinois Potatoes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more attention than ever before and there are many reasons for doing this. The overall economy is impacted by the number of people who are dealing with conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of life but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. It is likely that many people assume it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. In reality, however, simply making some modest changes can positively affect daily eating habits.
To see results, it is definitely not a necessity to drastically modify your eating habits. Even more important than entirely altering your diet is simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. In time, you will probably discover that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get accustomed to the change. As you stick to your habit of eating healthier foods, you will see that you no longer want to eat the old diet.
All in all, it is not hard to begin to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to lemony salt and black pepper cod on a gratin dauphinois potatoes recipe. To cook lemony salt and black pepper cod on a gratin dauphinois potatoes you only need 20 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Lemony Salt and Black Pepper Cod on a Gratin Dauphinois Potatoes:
- Take of Fish Ingredients.
- Prepare 1 of Cod Fillet.
- Take 20 g of Cherry Tomato (halved).
- Get 2 of Lemon (zest and Juice).
- Take of Seasoning (Salt and Black Pepper).
- You need of Relish Ingredients.
- You need 2 of Medium sized Plum Tomatoes (Finely Sliced).
- You need 2 of Medium Sized Red Onion(Finely Sliced).
- Prepare 1 of Lime (Juice only).
- Provide 2 of Garlic Cloves(minced).
- Provide 1 Tsp of Light Soy Sauce.
- Take 2 Tsp of Demerara Sugar.
- Provide of Dauphinois Ingredients.
- Get 2 of Large Baking Potatoes(finely sliced).
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of Butter.
- Take Pinch of Dried Thyme.
- You need of Seasoning(salt and black pepper).
- Prepare 1 Cup of Double Cream.
- Use 2 Cups of Grated Cheddar Cheese.
- Get 1 of Garlic Clove(minced).
Steps to make Lemony Salt and Black Pepper Cod on a Gratin Dauphinois Potatoes:
- Prep the dauphinois potatoes: melt butter in a saucepan on medium heat and add double cream, thyme and garlic; combine thoroughly until a smooth consistency is achieved. Tip: ensure it don’t overcook. Layer the sliced potatoes in a ceramic oven dish; pour in the butter mix and cover the with baking parchment(optional)..
- Preheat oven at 180’C. Place the oven dish in the center rack and cook for 15-20mins.(till potatoes are softened). Remove from the oven and add cheese. Return back to the oven and cook for further 10mins..
- Meanwhile, cut the cod fillets into finger sized portions. Season with salt, black pepper and combine with lemon juice+zest and cherry tomatoes. Wrap in a baking parchment and place in an oven dish with water(a cup). Oven cook at 180’C for 10-15mins..
- Relish making: Heat up a drizzle of oil in a sauce pan. Add the plum tomatoes, onions and garlic. Sweat for 5-7mins. Add the light soy sauce and simmer for 2 mins. Then add the Demerara sugar and simmer for another 2-3 mins..
- Serving Suggestions.
If you find this Lemony Salt and Black Pepper Cod on a Gratin Dauphinois Potatoes recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.