Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Vickys Fried Potato and Green Beans, GF DF EF SF NF recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Vickys Fried Potato and Green Beans, GF DF EF SF NF recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vickys Fried Potato and Green Beans, GF DF EF SF NF recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Deciding to eat healthily provides many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. The overall economy is affected by the number of people who are suffering from diseases such as high blood pressure, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy lifestyle but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a bad way. It is likely that lots of people assume it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. Contrary to that information, people can alter their eating habits for the better by making some simple changes.
These more wholesome food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. For instance, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can help counter the bad cholesterol in your diet. It can also be healthy for your skin because it is a superb source of vitamin E. Even though you may already consume lots of fruits and vegetables, you may want to consider how fresh they are. Organic foods are an excellent option and will reduce any possible exposure to deadly pesticides. Looking for a local supplier of fresh produce will give you the option of eating foods that still have almost all of the nutrients which are often lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it.
Thus, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to vickys fried potato and green beans, gf df ef sf nf recipe. You can cook vickys fried potato and green beans, gf df ef sf nf using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Vickys Fried Potato and Green Beans, GF DF EF SF NF:
- You need 450 g (1 pound) of trimmed green beans.
- Take 450 g (1 pound) of potatoes, cubed.
- Get 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 1 tsp of dried basil.
- Get 1 tsp of dried oregano.
- You need 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Get 1 tbsp of sunflower spread / butter.
- Prepare to taste of Salt & pepper.
Instructions to make Vickys Fried Potato and Green Beans, GF DF EF SF NF:
- Boil a large pan of lightly salted water and add the beans. Cook for 4 minutes then drain them and plunge them into a bowl of cold water to stop the cooking process.
- Meanwhile, put the cubed potatoes, olive oil, basil, oregano and garlic powder in a large Ziploc bag and shake to coat.
- Heat a frying pan over a medium high heat and add the potatoes. Cook until they're starting to brown, around 3 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Lower the heat to medium low as to not burn them before they're cooked through. Keep stirring occasionally. Cook until golden brown and tender, around 8 – 10 more minutes.
- Add the drained green beans, butter and some salt & pepper to taste. Cook for 3 – 5 minutes just to warm the beans through.
- If you like your beans a bit more tender, add them to the skillet with the potatoes earlier in the cooking process.
- Serve with anything you like!.
If you find this Vickys Fried Potato and Green Beans, GF DF EF SF NF recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.