Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Curried Potato Sausage Traybake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Curried Potato Sausage Traybake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Healthy eating is now a lot more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. Poor diet is a leading factor in diseases such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of living but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a bad way. It is likely that a lot of people feel it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. In reality, however, merely making a few small changes can positively affect day-to-day eating habits.
Initially, you will have to be extremely careful when you are shopping for food that you don’t automatically put things in your cart that you don’t want to eat. For instance, if you have a bowl of cereal for breakfast, do you ever look to see what the sugar and salt content is before getting it? One nutritious substitute that can give you a positive start to your day is oatmeal. Mix in fruits or spices to improve the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can become a usual part of your new healthy eating regimen.
Evidently, it’s not hard to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to curried potato sausage traybake recipe. To cook curried potato sausage traybake you only need 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Curried Potato Sausage Traybake:
- Take 6 of Sausages of choice (I used heck paprika).
- Take 420 g of Baby potatoes.
- Prepare 1 Teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1 teaspoon of paprika.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Get 1 teaspoon of garlic powder.
- Take 1 teaspoon of chipotle chilli flakes.
- Use 1 teaspoon of turmeric.
- Get 1 teaspoon of cumin.
- You need 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- You need 1 of bell pepper.
- You need 1 of red onion.
- Get 1 of courgette.
- You need of Creme fraiche/sour cream (optional).
Instructions to make Curried Potato Sausage Traybake:
- Put a pan of hot water on to boil, then put in your chopped baby potatoes.
- Whilst potatoes are boiling, chop up your vegetables.
- Once potatoes are nearly done (15 minutes.) Transfer them onto a tray along with the vegetables, oil and seasoning. Then mix all together.
- Top with sausages and place in hot oven (180°c) for 25-30 minutes.
- Once potatoes are browned and sausages and vegetables are cooked, take out of oven.
- Serve on a bed of fresh spinach and a drizzle of sour cream or creme fraiche and enjoy!.
If you find this Curried Potato Sausage Traybake recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.