Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Chicken,onion and whole potatoes soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken,onion and whole potatoes soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken,onion and whole potatoes soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Opting to eat healthily offers incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. There are many health conditions linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to lead a healthier way of living and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. It is likely that lots of people assume it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. In reality, however, merely making a couple of minor changes can positively impact day-to-day eating habits.
You can get results without needing to remove foods from your diet or make considerable changes immediately. Even more crucial than totally modifying your diet is simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever you can. In time, you will probably discover that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds become accustomed to the change. Slowly, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will completely replace the way you ate in the past.
Evidently, it’s not hard to begin integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken,onion and whole potatoes soup recipe. To cook chicken,onion and whole potatoes soup you need 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chicken,onion and whole potatoes soup:
- Get 1 of medium halal chicken.
- Take 2 of medium onions.
- Prepare 2-3 cups of plain water.
- You need 5 of whole medium potatoes.
- Prepare of Salt, fresh grated ginger, tumeric,whole cloves,.
- Take of Small piece whole cinnamon red chilli flakes for garnish.
- Get of Home grown or bought veggies of choice (here used green tomatoe.
- Prepare of Marination for chicken:corriander powder,garlic,ginger,salt.
Instructions to make Chicken,onion and whole potatoes soup:
- Chop the onions and peel whole potatoes.put water in the pan and add the onions potatoes and the spices,and grated ginger.cook medium heat,until potatoes half cooked and onions soft.(remember that we are adding the first water amount to cook the onions and potatoes.and then later we can add more depending how much water remain at the end so we have the nice soupy soup).
- Then add chicken and sliced green tomotoes or veggies of choice.then reduce heat to lowest so that chicken cooks evenly and doesn't over cook.add more water (about a cup)if required.try make it not too dilute as will compromise the taste.
- The lovely refreshing soup is done when chicken is cooked and the veggies are just right! Best served hot !bismillah and enjoy with choice for bread or rice or as is!!.
If you find this Chicken,onion and whole potatoes soup recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.