Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Sauteed potatoes and aubergine recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Sauteed potatoes and aubergine recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sauteed potatoes and aubergine recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that give You Power.
Wholesome eating promotes a feeling of well being. We are likely to feel way less gross whenever we increase our consumption of wholesome foods and lower our consumption of unhealthy foods. A salad tends to make us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Sometimes it’s hard to find wholesome foods for something to eat between meals. You can spend numerous hours at the food market searching for an ideal snack foods to help you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting treat.
Try eating almonds if you do not are afflicted by nut allergies. Almonds provide a multitude of health advantages and are an excellent choice when you really need a shot of energy. Almonds really are a natural way to obtain B vitamins together with other vitamins and minerals. They do, however, have tryptophan-the same enzyme that renders you tired after eating turkey. However, you may not need a nap after eating almonds. These nuts unwind the muscles and offer a general sense of comfort. Occasionally eating almonds can also be a mood booster!
You can find lots of healthy treats you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sauteed potatoes and aubergine recipe. You can have sauteed potatoes and aubergine using 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Sauteed potatoes and aubergine:
- Prepare of Aubergine.
- Prepare of Potatoes.
- You need Clove of garlic.
- Take of Sliced white onion.
- Use of Olive oil.
- Take of Dried oregano.
- Provide to taste of Salt.
Steps to make Sauteed potatoes and aubergine:
- Peel, chop in small cubes and parboil potatoes for about 5 mins. Drain potatoes and set a side. Now chop the aubergine, the garlic and slice the onion while they cool a bit. Heat a good amount of olive oil in a pan. Add the potatoes and sautè on a medium heat for about 8-10 mins. As they start to crisp up, add the diced aubergine.
- Continue cooking on medium heat stirring frequently. When looking crispy and brown, but not too much, add garlic and onions. Cook for another 5-6 mins, season with salt and add oregano, then serve.
If you find this Sauteed potatoes and aubergine recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.