Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Quick Midweek Mashed Potatoes 🥔 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Quick Midweek Mashed Potatoes 🥔 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Power Treats.
We are very mindful that eating healthy snacks can help us really feel better in our bodies. We have a tendency to feel way less gross after we increase our daily allowance of healthy foods and lower our consumption of junk foods. A salad allows us to feel better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Sometimes it’s hard to find healthier foods for treats between meals. Finding snacks that help us feel better and increase our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack.
If you are looking for a speedy snack, you can’t go completely wrong with a whole grain one. Starting your morning with a piece of whole grain toast can give you that added boost you need to get going. When you require a fast treat on your way out the door, don’t forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Choosing whole grain food items is always better than eating the highly processed grains we commonly find in our grocery stores.
You will find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Determining to live a healthy life style can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to quick midweek mashed potatoes 🥔 recipe. To make quick midweek mashed potatoes 🥔 you only need 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Quick Midweek Mashed Potatoes 🥔:
- Prepare of White potatoes suitable for mashing (Fluffy not waxy).
- Prepare of Good quality olive oil.
- Prepare of White pepper.
- Use of Salt.
Steps to make Quick Midweek Mashed Potatoes 🥔:
- Peel the potatoes and cut into chunks. The smaller the chunks the quicker it cooks, although I think larger chunks often give a better end texture)..
- Submerge the potatoes in boiling water, add a pinch of salt and boil gently for 30 minutes or until a knife slides cleanly through them. I set a timer so I don’t forget about them!.
- Drain the potatoes into a sieve then sit the sieve of potatoes on top of the hot saucepan to allow the heat and steam to dry them..
- When dry, put them back into the saucepan and add a glug of olive oil. How much you use depends on how much you’ve made, I used about a tbsp here..
- Use a potato masher to mash the potatoes. Keep going until you have all the lumps out as best as possible. Now season here with a pinch of salt and pepper, tasting to make sure it’s got enough..
- You can serve with a drizzle more of the oil if it’s a nice quality one..
If you find this Quick Midweek Mashed Potatoes 🥔 recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.