Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Broccoli, Egg & Potato Salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Broccoli, Egg & Potato Salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more attention than ever before and there are good reasons why this is so. There are a number of diseases linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to follow a healthier lifestyle and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. In all likelihood, most people think that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their lifestyle. It is possible, though, to make several simple changes that can start to make a difference to our everyday eating habits.
The first change you can make is to pay more attention to what you buy when you do your food shopping since it is likely that you have the tendency to pick up many of the things without thinking. For example, have you ever checked how much sugar and salt are in your breakfast cereal? Having a bowl of oatmeal will supply you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart simultaneously. If you’d rather not eat oatmeal on its own, you can easily mix in fresh fruits that have other healthy nutrients and as such, one simple change to your diet has been achieved.
Therefore, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to broccoli, egg & potato salad recipe. To make broccoli, egg & potato salad you only need 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Broccoli, Egg & Potato Salad:
- Get 2-3 of Potatoes *about 500g, peeled and cut into bite-size pieces.
- Take 1 head of Broccoli *cut into small florets and pieces.
- Prepare of Salt for cooking.
- You need 2-3 of Boiled Eggs.
- Use of Salt & Black Pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 of Red Onion *finely chopped.
- Provide 1 of Pickled Cucumber *about 60g, finely or coarsely chopped.
- Get 4 tablespoons of Sour Cream.
- Get 4 tablespoons of Japanese Mayonnaise.
Instructions to make Broccoli, Egg & Potato Salad:
- Cook Potato pieces in salted water. When Potato is nearly soft, add Broccoli, cook for a few minutes..
- Meanwhile, combine Pickled Cucumber, Red Onion, Sour Cream and Mayonnaise in a large bowl..
- When Potato and Broccoli are cooked, drain well, especially drain Broccoli well, and add to the bowl. Season with Salt and Pepper, and gently mix to combine..
- Boiled Eggs can be cut in half or quarters, then mix in salad or just arrange them on top. Sprinkle with extra Black Pepper if you like it, and serve..
If you find this Broccoli, Egg & Potato Salad recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.