Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Aloo Katli (Potato Katli) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Aloo Katli (Potato Katli) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Aloo Katli (Potato Katli) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that give You Energy.
Healthy eating helps bring about a feeling of well being. Increasing our intake of sensible foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy ones plays a role in a more healthy feeling. A piece of pizza will not have you feeling as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s hard to find healthier foods for something to eat between meals. Finding goodies that help us feel better and enhance our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Here are a few healthy snacks that you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
If you’re not hypersensitive to nuts, try having some almonds! As an all-in-one power booster, almonds offer many health rewards. Different minerals and vitamins are located in these wonderful nuts. Tryptophan, an enzyme also contained in turkey that causes drowsiness, is found in almonds. But when you eat almonds, you won’t feel like you should sleep a while. Alternatively they will merely help your muscles and gastrointestinal system relax while also helping you feel less frustrated. Your emotional state is often lifted by just eating almonds.
You don’t have to look far to locate a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s easy to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to aloo katli (potato katli) recipe. You can have aloo katli (potato katli) using 15 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Aloo Katli (Potato Katli):
- You need 2 Tbsp of Oil for frying.
- Prepare 3 of Large Potato (sliced).
- Use 1 of medium onion.
- Provide 2-3 Tbsp of Oil.
- Take 1/4 tsp of Nigella seeds.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Cumin.
- Use to taste of Salt.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Turmeric.
- Get 1 of & 1/2 tsp Red chili powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of Coriander powder.
- You need Half of a Lemon juice.
- Provide 2-3 of Green chilies.
- You need 1 Tbsp of Garlic paste.
- Provide of Coriander Leaves for garnishing.
- You need 2-3 Tbsp of Water.
Instructions to make Aloo Katli (Potato Katli):
- In a pan heat oil, add potato and fry it on the medium low heat for 5-6 minutes. Keep stirring in between. Take them out..
- In a pan heat oil, add nigella seeds and cumin seed fry few second then add garlic paste, sauté for a minute add onion sauté onion till light brown then add salt, turmeric, red chilies, coriander powder mix it well and cook on a low flame for 2 minutes. Add water and cook for more 2 minutes..
- Add fried potato slices, mix well. Cover the lid and sprinkle pinch of cinnamon powder and cook on a low flame until potato gets tender. Add lemon juice and mix it well. Sprinkle some coriander leaves and serve hot ♨️with Naan, roti or Rice. Enjoy !.
If you find this Aloo Katli (Potato Katli) recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.