Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Wild Mushroom & Potato Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Wild Mushroom & Potato Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that give You Vitality.
Eating healthy foods can make all the difference in the way you feel. When we eat more healthy foods and a smaller amount of the detrimental ones we generally feel much better. Eating more vegetables helps you feel better than eating a portion of pizza. Choosing healthier food choices can be difficult when it’s snack time. You can spend hours at the grocery store searching for the perfect snack foods to help you feel healthy. Here are a few healthy snacks that you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
Consider eating almonds unless you are afflicted by nut allergies. Almonds are often considered a super food because they’re packed full of ingredients that help boost our vigor while keeping us healthy. Almonds really are a natural supply of B vitamins together with other vitamins and minerals. Tryptophan, an enzyme also contained in turkey that triggers drowsiness, is available in almonds. When it comes to almonds, however, they wont cause you to really miss a nap. Instead they will just help your muscles and digestive tract relax while also helping you feel less frustrated. Your emotional state can sometimes be lifted simply by eating almonds.
A large variety of instant health snacks is easily available. Being healthy doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to wild mushroom & potato soup recipe. You can have wild mushroom & potato soup using 17 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Wild Mushroom & Potato Soup:
- Provide of Large Stalks of 5-6 cep/porchini mushrooms,.
- Prepare 2 of onions, chopped finely,.
- Get 2 of small potatoes, skin left on, diced finely,.
- Prepare 15 pieces of dried ceps/porchini mushrooms,.
- Provide 2 cloves of garlic, sliced,.
- You need of Vegetable stock cube,.
- Take 1 tsp of dried oregano,.
- You need 1 tsp of dried marjoram,.
- Take 1 of glug of white wine,.
- Provide 2 of heaped tbsp quark or 4 tbsp cream,.
- Use Pinch of sea salt,.
- Use of Cracked black pepper to season.
- You need of White pepper to season,.
- Provide 1 of generous glug of extra virgin olive oil.
- Get of Boiling water, enough to fill saucepan halfway.
- Provide of Equipment Needed:.
- Take 1 of blender or hand blender.
Instructions to make Wild Mushroom & Potato Soup:
- Heat a saucepan up over a medium heat and glug in enough olive oil to just cover the base then add in the onions. Fry gently for several minutes until the become golden and soften. Add in the chopped garlic and fry for around 20 seconds. Add the chopped mushroom stalks. Season well with salt and pepper..
- Crumble in the Vegetable stock and then add the dried herbs. Stir through the onions and mushrooms. Continue to fry gently. Add in the wine and cook off for a minute or two then pour in the boiling water, enough to fill the pan around halfway, and stir..
- Put the chopped potatoes in and bring to a gentle simmer. Cover with a lid and simmer for around 20-25 minutes until the flavours impart. Remove from the heat and allow to cool down so it's not piping hot..
- Add in the quark/cream and stir then carefully, season with a touch of white pepper and salt to taste then transfer to a blender or blitz using a hand blender until smooth and creamy. Serve up and enjoy, perfect with some crusty buttered bread. :).
If you find this Wild Mushroom & Potato Soup recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.