Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Loaded baked potatoes recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Loaded baked potatoes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Loaded baked potatoes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Healthy eating is nowadays a good deal more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. Poor diet is a contributing factor in illnesses such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to follow a healthier lifestyle and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. It is likely that lots of people feel it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. Contrary to that information, people can change their eating habits for the better by making a couple of modest changes.
You can make similar alterations with the oils that you use for cooking your food. Olive oil, for instance, is loaded with monounsaturated fats which are essentially good fats that combat the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil is also a great source of Vitamin E which has many benefits and is also good for your skin. It might be that you already think that you eat fruit and leafy greens but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you get these. If at all possible, go for organic produce that has not been sprayed with poisonous chemicals. You can be certain that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier as you will be able to purchase the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
As you can see, it is easy to begin making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to loaded baked potatoes recipe. To cook loaded baked potatoes you only need 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Loaded baked potatoes:
- Get 2 kg of potatoes.
- Get of Boiling water.
- Get 2 tbsp of cumin seeds.
- Take 125 g of cheese.
- Prepare 1 of red pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 of medium sized onion.
- Prepare of Salt.
- Provide of Black pepper.
- Get 100 g of butter.
Instructions to make Loaded baked potatoes:
- Fill a pan with water and heat until boiling. Then add 3 tbsp of salt to the water. Add in 1 tbsp of cumin seeds and then the potatoes.
- Cook until fork tender then strain of the water in a colander..
- Chop up the pepper and the half an onion into very small pieces. Place them into a tub and shake or mix together.
- Cut three slices into each potato and wiggle the knife slightly to make a slight gap then stuff the gaps with the pepper and onion mix..
- Melt the butter in a pan with a tbsp of cumin until bubbling..
- Stuff with grated cheese then spoon the cumin butter over each individual potato.
- Place into the oven at 180* in the middle for 20 minutes. Then move to the top for around 15 minutes.
- When cooked remove from the oven and add some butter and sprinkle salt and black pepper over the top. And enjoy!.
If you find this Loaded baked potatoes recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.