Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Fondant potatoes recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Fondant potatoes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fondant potatoes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Raising Snacks.
Healthy eating encourages a feeling of wellness. When we eat more healthy meals and less of the bad ones we usually feel much better. A salad tends to make us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Sometimes it’s hard to find healthy foods for snacks between meals. You can spend several hours at the food market searching for an ideal snack foods to help you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack.
Yogurt is often a snack a lot of people neglect. Eating yogurt in place of a healthy larger lunch is not a good idea. Low fat yogurt helps make a fantastic snack, nonetheless. It is a protein-rich source of wholesome nutritional vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can also help your digestive tract work properly depending upon the culture used to produce it. Try adding some nutritious nuts to unsweetened yogurt for a healthy snack idea. This decreases your sugar absorption without minimizing the taste of your snack.
There are lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthier doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to fondant potatoes recipe. To make fondant potatoes you only need 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Fondant potatoes:
- You need 6 of large Accord potatoes.
- You need of Extra virgin olive oil.
- Get of Butter.
- You need of Stock (preference).
- Take cloves of Garlic.
- Provide of Rosemary.
- Take of Thyme.
- Prepare of Truffle salt.
- You need of Cracked black pepper.
- Get of Parmesan (optional).
Steps to make Fondant potatoes:
- Wash and shape the potatoes..
- On a medium heat shallow non stick frying pan add oil, rosemary, thyme and garlic and pan fry the potatoes until golden on one side..
- Season the top of the potatoes with salt and pepper. Mix stock with 500ml water. Turn the potatoes and add the stock to the pan so that the potatoes are sitting in about 2cm of liquid. Place a lid on the pin and simmer. Monitor the fondants and move them gently so that they don’t stick to the pan..
- Add blob of butter once the potatoes are softer to the touch in the middle. Using a pastry brush baste the potatoes continually with the liquid. Once the fondants are ready, remove them and place them on a baking tray with parchment paper. Keep warm until serving. Keep the liquid as it could be used for a base for a gravy..
- Grate Parmesan and sprinkle over the fondants..
If you find this Fondant potatoes recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.