Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Crispy roast potatoes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Crispy roast potatoes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more publicity than ever before and there are many reasons for doing this. Poor diet is one factor in illnesses such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of living but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a bad way. It is likely that many people feel it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. Contrary to that information, people can modify their eating habits for the better by making several simple changes.
One way to approach this to start seeing some results is to understand that you do not need to alter everything at once or that you have to completely get rid of certain foods from your diet. It’s not a bad idea if you desire to make considerable changes, but the most vital thing is to step by step switch to making healthier eating choices. Soon enough, you will discover that you actually prefer to ingest healthy foods after you have eaten that way for a while. As you stick to your habit of eating healthier foods, you will see that you will not want to eat the old diet.
As you can see, it’s not difficult to start integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to crispy roast potatoes recipe. To make crispy roast potatoes you need 4 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Crispy roast potatoes:
- Prepare 6 of medium-sized potatoes.
- Provide 1-2 tbsp of plain flour.
- Get 150 ml of vegetable oil.
- Take of Salt.
Steps to make Crispy roast potatoes:
- Peel the potatoes and cut in half. Put in a pot of water and boil for 3 minutes..
- Put an oven tray with the oil in it in the oven and heat it up to 225 degrees..
- Drain and roughen the potatoes up in a colander, a few at a time, and put in a bowl..
- Sprinkle the flour over the potatoes and shake them around to coat them evenly..
- Place the potatoes in the oven tray and roll them around in the oil (careful, the oil will be really hot!). Cook in the oven for 30 minutes..
- Stir the potatoes to coat them all in oil again and cook for another 20 minutes..
- Take the potatoes out of the oil and sprinkle plenty of salt over them. Enjoy!.
If you find this Crispy roast potatoes recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.