Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Patate riso e cozze (potato, rice and mussels) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Patate riso e cozze (potato, rice and mussels) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Patate riso e cozze (potato, rice and mussels) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that give You Vitality.
Healthy and balanced eating promotes a feeling of well being. Increasing our intake of healthy foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy types plays a role in a more wholesome feeling. A salad helps us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). This can be a problem, nevertheless, in terms of eating between goodies. Finding snacks that help us feel better and increase our stamina often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Here are some healthy snacks that you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
While searching for a convenient healthy snack, make sure you remember about yogurt. Eating natural yogurt in place of a wholesome larger lunch just isn’t a good idea. You can’t beat yogurt any time it comes to a wholesome snack though. It is a protein-rich resource of nutritious nutritional vitamins. Yogurt is typically eaten to help preserve the digestive system because it is so easily digestible by many people. Easy hint: select unsweetened yogurt and include walnuts or flaxseeds. This minimizes your sugar intake without lowering the taste of your snack.
You don’t have to look far to find a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy and balanced doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to patate riso e cozze (potato, rice and mussels) recipe. You can cook patate riso e cozze (potato, rice and mussels) using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Patate riso e cozze (potato, rice and mussels):
- You need 200 g of arborio rice.
- Get 1 kg of mussels open in half.
- Get 30 g of white onion.
- Provide 13 of cherry tomatoes.
- Use 600 g of potatoes.
- Take 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Take of Parsley.
- Provide 14 tbsp of parmesan cheese.
- Take 14 tbsp of olive oil extra virgin good quality.
- You need Half of garlic clove.
- Take 400 ml of water.
Steps to make Patate riso e cozze (potato, rice and mussels):
- For this recipe you will need a terracotta bowl or a big aluminium container. I've done it in 5 little aluminium containers as I had to give it away to other people. Start cleaning the mussels and keep them aside. Cut very finely half of the onion and add it to the bottom of the bowl..
- Add oil and finely chopped tomato and then add a layer of potato (which needs to have been boiled with a third of the salt in the recipe and mixed well), then add some more tomato..
- Add pepper and 3 tablespoons of cheese and one spoonful of parsley. Add a layer of mussels..
- Add the finely chopped garlic. Sprinkle with 4 spoonfuls of cheese, 1 spoonful of parsley and 3 spoonfuls of olive oil and add the rice, making sure you fill all the holes in the mussels and completely cover it. Sprinkle 1 third of the salt, add 4 tomatoes finely chopped, the other half of the onion, a spoonful of parsley, 4 spoonfuls of cheese and 5 spoonfuls of olive oil. Cover with another layer of potatoes, 3 tomatoes, 1 spoonful of parsley,4 spoonfuls of cheese and 4 spoonfuls of olive oil..
- Add the last third of salt to the water, mix well and add the water from the side of the container until it reaches the level of the potato. Cook in a preheated oven at 220 degrees for 45 min to 1 hour depending on your oven..
If you find this Patate riso e cozze (potato, rice and mussels) recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.