Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best My Bombay potatoes (shop bought seasoning) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to My Bombay potatoes (shop bought seasoning) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Healthy eating is today a good deal more popular than before and rightfully so. The overall economy is affected by the number of individuals who are suffering from health conditions such as hypertension, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. Although we’re constantly being counseled to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. Most likely, a lot of people believe that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their way of life. In reality, though, just making a few minor changes can positively impact daily eating habits.
You can see results without removing foods from your diet or make substantial changes right away. It’s not a bad idea if you wish to make major changes, but the most crucial thing is to gradually switch to making healthier eating choices. Sooner or later, you will likely see that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get accustomed to the change. As you continue your habit of eating healthier foods, you will see that you no longer wish to eat the old diet.
To sum up, it is not difficult to begin making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to my bombay potatoes (shop bought seasoning) recipe. You can cook my bombay potatoes (shop bought seasoning) using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook My Bombay potatoes (shop bought seasoning):
- Prepare 1 kg of baby potatoes cubed and boiled.
- Provide 1 of medium onion chopped.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of garlic paste.
- Take 1 tbsp of ginger paste.
- Prepare 1 tsp of onion powder.
- Use 1 tbsp of tomato paste.
- Get pack of Bombay mix.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of water.
- Use 2 tbsp of oil.
- Use to taste of Salt and pepper.
Instructions to make My Bombay potatoes (shop bought seasoning):
- Chop potatoes into cubes then put into a pot of water bring to a boil and simmer for 10minutes then drain.
- Add oil to a large pan add onions saute for 3 minutes until it starts to brown slightly.
- Then add garlic and ginger stir fry for a minute.
- Add onion powder,Bombay potato seasoning and potatoes mix for 2 minutes.
- Add tomato paste and water fry for minute then serve enjoy.
If you find this My Bombay potatoes (shop bought seasoning) recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.