Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Fried Luncheon Meat and Potatoes With Tomato Sauce Recipe recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fried Luncheon Meat and Potatoes With Tomato Sauce Recipe recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Making the decision to eat healthily provides many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. The overall economy is affected by the number of men and women who suffer from diseases such as high blood pressure, which is directly related to poor eating habits. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to lead a healthier way of living and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. A lot of people typically assume that healthy diets demand a great deal of work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. It is possible, however, to make a few simple changes that can start to make a positive impact to our everyday eating habits.
These sorts of changes are easy to accomplish with all kinds of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. For example, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can help to offset the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil also has vitamin E which is healthy for your skin, among other things. It could be that you already believe that you eat fruit and vegetables but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you purchase these. Organic foods are a superb alternative and will reduce any possible exposure to toxic pesticides. You will be sure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier because you will be able to get the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
As you can see, it’s not difficult to start integrating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to fried luncheon meat and potatoes with tomato sauce recipe recipe. To cook fried luncheon meat and potatoes with tomato sauce recipe you only need 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Fried Luncheon Meat and Potatoes With Tomato Sauce Recipe:
- Prepare of Fried Luncheon Meat and Potatoes with Tomato Sauce.
- Use 1 of potatoes.
- Take 1 can of luncheon meat.
- You need of Spring onion.
- Take 1/2 tbsp of sugar.
- Prepare 80 ml of water.
- Get 2 tbsp of tomato sauce.
- Take of Sword Fish Creation.
- You need of Cooked rice.
- Use of Seaweed.
- You need of Spring onion.
Instructions to make Fried Luncheon Meat and Potatoes With Tomato Sauce Recipe:
- Cut the luncheon meat with a circular cutter. Leftover, cut into strip as the tails of the Jelly Fish..
- Cut the potato with a star cutter to create the Star Fish..
- Heat a pot of oil, deep fry both the cut luncheon meat and potatoes till cooked and crispy..
- Prepare the sauce by adding some oil in the pan, add some spring onion and stir-fry. Add the tomato sauce and sugar, then the water. Mix well and reduce into a concentrated sauce..
- Add the deep fried luncheon meat and potatoes into the sauce and mix well..
- Create the Sword Fish using cooked rice wrapped in seaweed. Add the spring onion as the eye and a cut seaweed as the eyeball..
- Cut some spring onion to decorate as the bubble of the sea..
- #mycookbook (Week 14).
If you find this Fried Luncheon Meat and Potatoes With Tomato Sauce Recipe recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.