Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Charred Salmon Fillet with Tomato+Onion Relish Potatoes and Blanched Broccoli recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Charred Salmon Fillet with Tomato+Onion Relish Potatoes and Blanched Broccoli recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
Healthy eating is today a good deal more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. Poor diet is a leading factor in health conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of living but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. It is likely that many people assume it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. Contrary to that information, people can alter their eating habits for the better by making a couple of modest changes.
These better food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil is a monounsaturated fat which can help to reduce bad cholesterol. It is also a great source of Vitamin E which has many benefits and is also good for your skin. If you currently consume a lot of fresh fruits and vegetables, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. Organic foods are a great alternative and will reduce any possible exposure to toxic chemical substances. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and veggies, you can also consume foods that have not lost their nutrients because of storage or not being harvested at the right time.
Hence, it should be quite obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to charred salmon fillet with tomato+onion relish potatoes and blanched broccoli recipe. To make charred salmon fillet with tomato+onion relish potatoes and blanched broccoli you only need 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Charred Salmon Fillet with Tomato+Onion Relish Potatoes and Blanched Broccoli:
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of Smoked Paprika.
- You need 2 of Lemon (Juice only).
- Take 1/2 Tbsp of Cayenne Pepper.
- You need 1/2 of Garlic Powder.
- Get 1/2 of Light Soy Sauce.
- Take Handful of Fresh Parsley.
- You need of Seasoning (Salt & Black Pepper).
- You need 1 of Salmon Fillet.
- Get 4 of Medium Sized Potatoes (Finely Sliced).
- You need 1 Tsp of Tomato Pesto.
- Provide 1 of Red Onion(sliced).
- Prepare 2 of Plum Tomatoes(chopped).
- Get Handful of Broccoli.
Steps to make Charred Salmon Fillet with Tomato+Onion Relish Potatoes and Blanched Broccoli:
- Heat up a dash of oil and add smoked paprika, cayenne pepper, garlic powder and 1/2 of the lemon juice. Heat up for further 2-3 minutes. Add the salmon to the pan(skin down); cook till skin is crispy then flip to finish off. Tip: baste the salmon continuously to retain the moisture..
- Poach the sliced potatoes in a boiling water for 3-5 minutes. Meanwhile shallow fry the onion and tomatoes for 5 minutes. Drain the potatoes and add to the onion and tomato. Add light soy sauce; cover and simmer till potatoes are crunchy and soft..
- Blanch the broccoli in a salted boiled water for 3 minutes. Heat up the tomato pesto 2-3 minutes and add the other half of the lemon juice. Mix in fresh parsley and simmer 30 seconds..
- Serving Suggestion.
If you find this Charred Salmon Fillet with Tomato+Onion Relish Potatoes and Blanched Broccoli recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.