Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Potato & cauliflower curry (Aloo Gobi) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Potato & cauliflower curry (Aloo Gobi) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Vitality Treats.
We are all aware that consuming healthy meals can help us truly feel better inside our bodies. If we eat more healthy snacks and less of the bad ones we generally feel much better. A salad helps us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). This is often a problem, however, when it comes to eating between goodies. Shopping for goodies can be a challenge because you have countless options. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting treat.
Probably the most popular treats is low fat yogurt. In fact, lots of people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we really do not recommend. You can’t beat yogurt any time it comes to a wholesome snack though. It is made up of a great deal of calcium, healthy proteins, and B vitamins. Yogurt is typically eaten to help preserve the digestive system since it is so easily digestible by the majority of people. Fast hint: pick unsweetened yogurt and add in walnuts or flaxseeds. This decreases your sugar intake without reducing the taste of your snack.
You can find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Determining to live a healthy lifestyle can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to potato & cauliflower curry (aloo gobi) recipe. To make potato & cauliflower curry (aloo gobi) you only need 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Potato & cauliflower curry (Aloo Gobi):
- Prepare 3 cups of chopped medium cauliflower florets (washed & drained).
- Get 2 of medium sized potatoes cut into chunk size (peel & wash).
- Get 1 of large onion thinly slice.
- Take 2 of large fresh tomatoes chopped or half can of tomato.
- Get 1 tsp of crushed ginger & garlic or paste.
- You need 1/2 tsp of kashmiri red chili powder.
- Take 1 tsp of red chilli powder or to taste.
- Use 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Use to taste of Salt.
- You need 1/4 tsp of garam masala powder for sprinkle.
- Take 1/2 tsp of crushed kasuri methi (dry fenugreek leaves).
- Provide 4 Tbsp of oil.
- Take 1/2 cup of boil water.
- Use of Fresh coriander & green chillies.
Steps to make Potato & cauliflower curry (Aloo Gobi):
- Heat oil in a pan add onion slices and fry till nice colour in golden. Add ginger & garlic fry well for a few seconds..
- Add all spices then add 1/2 a cup boiled water and fry well 2-3 minutes. Keep stirring often so that the masala does not stick to the pan. Add tomatoes fry well till all tomatoes get soft..
- Add the cauliflower and the potatoes. Stir well about 5-6 minutes. Then pour 1/2 a cup boiled water. If the cauliflower takes less time to cook, then add less water. Turn the heat slow. Sprinkle garam masala powder Cover and cook the curry till the veggies are done but not falling apart. Stir for a few times when the veggies are simmering..
- Garnish with green chill & coriander. Serve with, roti, naan or rice..
If you find this Potato & cauliflower curry (Aloo Gobi) recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.