Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best My Thick Potato & Onion Soup 🥰🥰 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to My Thick Potato & Onion Soup 🥰🥰 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Boosting Treats.
We are all aware that having healthy foods can help us truly feel better inside our bodies. Increasing our daily allowance of sensible foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy ones plays a role in a more wholesome feeling. A piece of pizza doesn’t have you feeling as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s difficult to find wholesome foods for snacks between meals. Finding snack foods that will help us feel better and enhance our stamina often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that can be used when you need a quick pick me up.
Probably the most popular treats is natural yogurt. Often people choose to eat yogurt over a balanced lunch which is not the best idea. As a snack, however, yogurt is one of the best things you’ll be able to reach for. It is a protein-rich source of nutritious minerals and vitamins. Yogurt is very easy for the body to digest and, dependent on the type of culture used to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help normalize your digestive system. Try adding some healthy nuts to unsweetened yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an excellent method to delight in a flavorful snack without too much sugar.
You don’t have to look far to locate a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to my thick potato & onion soup 🥰🥰 recipe. You can cook my thick potato & onion soup 🥰🥰 using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare My Thick Potato & Onion Soup 🥰🥰:
- Take 10 of small – Medium potatoes peeled washed and halved.
- Use 1/4 of large onion Diced.
- Get 1 tsp of Butter.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Garlic granuals or 1 clove Garlic minced.
- You need 1 of Dried Veg Stock cube.
- Provide 2 Pints of Boiling Water.
- Take 1/4 Tsp of Salt.
- Provide 1/2 Tsp of Black cracked pepper.
- You need 1/2 pint of Boiling water extra for the blending.
Steps to make My Thick Potato & Onion Soup 🥰🥰:
- Add the potatoes to the boiling water in a large saucepan.
- Melt the butter in a non stick frying pan. Then add the diced onions and Garlic fry together for 1 minute then turn low and simmer until opaque in colour.
- Add the onions to the potatoes boiling also the veg cube crumbled in. Turn down to simmer until potatoes are soft..
- Add the lot to a blender and blend until smooth. Pour back into the pan (at this point you can add 1/4 Cup Double cream optional) bring back to boiling point and serve. If it goes too thick add more boiling water.
- Keeps for 3 days in fridge. The day after it's been in the fridge it goes thicker. Enjoy with some crusty Bread. And a little curly parsley to garnish..
If you find this My Thick Potato & Onion Soup 🥰🥰 recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.