Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Celery & Potato Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Celery & Potato Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Celery & Potato Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Healthy eating is today a great deal more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. Poor diet is a contributing factor in illnesses such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of living but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. People typically think that healthy diets demand a great deal of work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. Contrary to that information, individuals can modify their eating habits for the better by carrying out several simple changes.
If you want to see results, it is definitely not a necessity to drastically change your eating habits. It’s not a bad idea if you desire to make major changes, but the most important thing is to gradually switch to making healthier eating choices. Soon enough, you will probably discover that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds become accustomed to the change. Over time, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will completely replace the way you ate in the past.
Obviously, it’s not at all difficult to start integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to celery & potato soup recipe. You can cook celery & potato soup using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Celery & Potato Soup:
- Use 1 of Celery bunch.
- You need 1 tbls of chopped dill.
- Use 3 of medium potatoes.
- Take 1 tbls of garlic paste.
- Use 3 cups of water.
- You need 1 cup of cooking cream.
- You need to taste of Salt & pepper.
Instructions to make Celery & Potato Soup:
- Separate half the celery leaves and set aside to roast for garnishing. Wash and chop the celery stalks and remainder of the leaves and set aside.
- Peel and chop the potatoes and set aside.
- In a heavy bottom pot add water and boil the potatoes until halfway cooked, then add the celery and garlic and cook until potatoes and celery are cooked through..
- Add the cream, chopped dill, salt & pepper and cook for another 2-3 minutes..
- Using a hand blender, whizz the soup until all the ingredients are smoothly blended..
- In an oven tray, arrange the celery leaves and roast for a few minutes until crispy.
- Serve the warm soup garnished with celery leaves and spring onion bread (for onion bread recipe, see previous recipe).
If you find this Celery & Potato Soup recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.