Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Paneer potato rice recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Paneer potato rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Paneer potato rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Enhancing Snacks.
Healthy and balanced eating helps bring about a feeling of health and wellbeing. We tend to feel way less gross when we increase our consumption of healthy foods and reduce our consumption of unhealthy foods. A piece of pizza does not cause you to feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. This can be a problem, nevertheless, with regards to eating between meals. Finding snack foods that help us feel better and enhance our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting treat.
While searching for a convenient nutritious snack, make sure you remember about yogurt. The truth is, many people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we don’t recommend. You can not beat yogurt whenever it comes to a wholesome snack though. Along with calcium, it is a good supply of aminoacids and vitamin B. Easily digestible, yogurt can even help your gastrointestinal system work appropriately depending upon the culture used to make it. Try including some nutritious nuts to unsweetened natural yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an excellent way to enjoy a flavorful snack without the need of too much sugar.
A large variety of easy health snacks is easily available. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s easy to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to paneer potato rice recipe. To cook paneer potato rice you only need 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Paneer potato rice:
- Take 250 gram of basmati rice.
- Use 150 gram of sugar snaps.
- Prepare 225 gram of paneer cubes.
- Get 125 gram of potatoes peeled and make small cubes.
- Take 50 gram of ghee.
- Provide 2 teaspoon of cumin seeds.
- Take 10 of curry leaves.
- Use 1 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 550 ml of hot water.
Instructions to make Paneer potato rice:
- Wash the rice and soak them for 30 minutes. In a pan add ghee and fry the paneer until lightly golden brown.
- Remove water from rice using a sieve. Remove the paneer from pan and in the same pan add the cumin seeds and curry leaves. Once it starts to crackle add the drained rice and sauté on medium heat for 3 to 4 minutes..
- Mix the rice using a large spatula to ensure the rice grains do not break. Once the rice is coated in ghee and very lightly toasted, add the paneer, potatoes and peas. Add the salt and gently combine the rice, vegetables and paneer. Add 550 ml of hot water to the rice and mix well..
- Cover the top of the pan with a piece of aluminium foil. Place the pan lid on top of the foil to seal the pot completely..
- Leave the pan over a moderate heat and cook for 5 minutes exactly. Once 5 minutes is over switch of the gas and leave the pan for 20 minutes. Don't remove the lid, not even for a second..
- After 20 minutes remove the lid and the foil to allow the steam to escape. Turn the gas on high and cook for 3 to 4 minutes. This will crisp up the bottom beautifully. Finally fluff up the rice with fork. Serve hot.
If you find this Paneer potato rice recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.