Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Loaded Jacket Potatoes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Loaded Jacket Potatoes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Opting to eat healthily has great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. Poor diet is a contributing factor in diseases such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of living but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. People typically believe that healthy diets call for a lot of work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. In reality, however, merely making some small changes can positively impact daily eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping as you probably purchase lots of items out of habit. For example, most probably you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to see how much sugar it contains. One wholesome alternative that can give you a positive start to your day is oatmeal. Add fruits or spices to improve how the oatmeal tastes and now you have a breakfast that can be a regular part of your new healthy eating plan.
Thus, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to loaded jacket potatoes recipe. You can cook loaded jacket potatoes using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Loaded Jacket Potatoes:
- Provide 3 of large jacket potatoes.
- Take 3 of spring onions.
- Take 3 rashers of pancetta.
- Take of Sour cream.
- Provide of Chives.
- You need 100 g of cheddar cheese.
- Get 100 g of red Leicester.
- Provide of Milk.
Steps to make Loaded Jacket Potatoes:
- Pierce the potatoes with a fork repeatedly, until one side has many many holes. Microwave for 8 minutes. Then cook the potatoes for an hour at 190C..
- Fry the pancetta until crispy in a pan, grate the cheese and slice the chives and spring onions..
- Take the potatoes out of the room and slice in half, let cool for a few minutes. Hold a potato half in one hand with a tea towel and scrape out the inside with a spoon..
- Mash the potato with a splash of milk. Then add in half of the pancetta, 3/4 of the cheese, all the spring onions and mix. Spoon the mixture evenly back into the potato skins and smooth off the top. Add on the remaining cheese and pancetta. Cook at the same temperature for 5 minutes..
- Take out the potatoes and let cool for just a minute. Add a spoonful of sour cream on top and the sliced chives. Enjoy!.
If you find this Loaded Jacket Potatoes recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.